Where should the TC be placed? - page 3

OnGoing:
I've worked on real money, all kinds of them) I even managed to sell my own PAMM) But I couldn't have imagined that it would be that easy. The main thing is that everyone knows the principle, but no one trades it that way).

I'm sure it wasn't without scrapping... :-)))

OnGoing:

I wonder how no one can see.

The main thing is that everyone knows the principle, but no one trades it that way)

How do you know that?))) Do you know how anyone trades? Who sees what? How can you be so confident?

OnGoing:

And with little risk and almost no risk.

I would like to know: with little risk Does this mean short stops?

Figar0:
How do you know that?)) Do you know how anyone trades? Who sees what? How can you be so confident?
I just look at the forum and see what kind of ideas they have. If they traded like that, they would not go into such thickets... No offence.

OnGoing:
I'm just looking at the thoughts on the forum. If they did, they'd stay out of such thickets... no offence.

WELLOOOOOOOOO, INTRIGUIDDEEEEEEEEEEEEE...:-)))

Could you at least show me a screenshot? Maybe then someone will have an idea where to put it...

Man, give me the stats, at least I was showing the stats, illustrations of the grail so to speak ))))

Roman.:

I'm sure it wasn't without refills...:-)))
I once made a sly thing) I poured 2 quid on a micro and raised it to 100 bucks a week)... Then I emptied it all... I must have lost about a hundred deposits like that before I got tired of it...

I, too, have come to the conclusion: buy cheaper sell dearer, that's the truth ))))

sanyooooook:
Man, give me the stats, at least I was showing the stats, illustrations of the grail so to speak ))))

That's right, the dangs come on, ugh, the straits!!! O STUDIO...:-))) with a cap and basement.