[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 55

It's clear that it's a sell, but you want to go down quickly

Always want to))))

andreika:

it's clear that it's a sell, but we want to go down quickly

fast...)))) looks like it should go down tomorrow... but probably not deeply... myself waiting for 1.36 and a bit lower )))) we'll see...

leonid553:

Strannyik, .... In confidence (shhhhhh...!) I recommend you short-term trading on EURCHF - STRICTLY ONLY IN Pair BUYING! (no irony).

Open a graph on m15 and follow any significant pullback of 25-50 four-digit pips down from any current price! After that, feel free to open a buy position with a target of 20-35 pips.

Feel free to top up in 30 pip increments, if the price moved in your direction! The aim of refilling is the same +20/30 pips.

=======================

This recommendation is due to the recent linkage of the CHF with the EURUSD (1.2000)! You can use this tactic only until the EURCHF reaches the level of 1.2500 - the National Swiss Bank plans to "push" the pair up to this level. I have been using this tactic for several recent weeks already and it almost never fails!

Once again, - I put the post without irony - seriously!

Congratulations to all who took advantage of the EURCHF recommendation and are now sitting there "rubbing their hands"!

But that's not why I'm here.

===========================

Probably off-topic. But for NGF2 natural gas, the seasonal timetable has shown up in an interesting way! After the 20th of October the gas price is steadily dropping until the end of November!

The fundamental reason for such a move is apparently obvious: Large wholesale consumers have already accumulated gas reserves for the winter heating season through their purchases in September-October and demand will now decrease! And the "pure" stock speculators will try to aggravate this decrease!
Let's keep an eye out for long term selling opportunities!

Usually, this (in the specific case of gas) is done as follows. We know that the US gas reserves data is released on Thursdays at 18:30 Moscow time. The news are usually accompanied by a vigorous price movement of up to several hundred pips (NG - 1tick=1pips). There is no need to rush to enter the market ( - it will be a long-term position sale), and it would be reasonable to wait for a significant pullback up, either on Thursday's news, or - according to the current situation. And only then we sell.

It should be noted, that mt4 Alpari has a mini contract on natural gas #QG, but they charged an exorbitant spread asc-bid (2 ticks = 50 pips), but the seasonal chart looks very attractive. It makes sense to think about the possibility of entry!

Dear FORUMMANS ... please judge the probability, on tomorrow 20,10,2011, the test of the upper maximum of the euro ...

In my opinion, it was today...

Cmu4:

In my opinion, it was today.

Possibly, of course, although there are nuances:

It can be escalated:

tara:

It is possible, of course, although there are nuances:

It is possible to escalate:

Yes, possibly!

two days the price starts and ends trading days at the same price...what's that about...some sort of pattern the other day...