[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 48

Sweet:
No disagreement on the direction of travel, already good. Close to 1.4433 will show and 1.49...just have to wait and give it time....:). I believe in the capabilities of your beautiful indicator, it will not make mistakes and will show correctly......;)
It's not blameless either, as on 12.10.11 it predicted 1.5200 on the same trend https://forum.mql4.com/ru/43729/page34

Strannyik:
Good day to you, while the weekend is trying to ask a question off-topic branch. "What pairs are there to work on, about eight pairs?"

Strannyik, you've asked a strange question, but apparently there's a reason for that. OK!

Trade one eurodollar EURUSD - that's enough to start with!

Also. In confidence (shhhh...!) I recommend you short-term trading in EURCHF - STRICTLY ONLY FOR PURCHASING THE Pair! (no irony).

Open a graph on m15 and follow any significant pullback of 25-50 four-digit pips down from any current price! After that, you may open a buy position with a target of 20-35 pips.

Feel free to top up in 30 pip increments, if the price moved in your direction! The aim of refilling is the same +20/30 pips.

=======================

This recommendation is due to the recent linkage of the CHF with the EURUSD (1.2000)! You can use this tactic only until the EURCHF reaches the level of 1.2500 - the National Swiss Bank plans to "push" the pair up to this level. I have been using this tactic for several recent weeks already and it almost never fails!

Once again, - the post is made without irony - seriously!

leonid553:

Strannyik, you have asked a strange question, but apparently there are reasons for that.

Besides. In confidence (shhhhhh...!) I recommend you short-term trading on EURCHF - STRICTLY ONLY to BUY THE Pair! (no irony).

Open a chart on m15 and follow any significant pullback from the current price by 25-50 pips! After that, you may open a buy position with a target of 20-35 pips.

Feel free to buy in increments of 30 pips, if the price moved in your direction! The aim of milking is the same +20/30 pips.

=======================

This recommendation is due to the recent binding of Swiss franc to the euro-dollar! You can use the offered tactics only until the EURCHF bill reaches the level of 1.25000, which is the level the NBK is planning to "push" the pair to.

Although committed to holding at 1,20000, knowing that the market would not recognise a directive or diktat.

Everyone believed in the rise of the euro, great, IMHO it will be so:

DragonSL:

Everyone believed in the rise of the euro, IMHO it will be so:

yes...at the next peak you can short (pips intraday)...the rate of rise is falling...

This recommendation is due to the recent pegging of the Swiss franc to the Eurodollar (1.2000)! You can use this tactic only until the EURCHF reaches the level of 1.2500 - exactly till the level of 1.2500 the National Swiss Bank intended to "drive" the pair. I have been using this tactic for several recent weeks already and it almost never fails!

Once again - I put the post without irony - seriously!

Looking at it from this perspective. I.e. taking into account the fact that franc is an indicator of euro now (Tamara and I go pairwise), the situation on baxochief looks like this:

After the Indians, the movement tends to be...

And another interesting point on the baxochief, which explains the rise of the Euro this week. As the saying goes, "same eggs only in profile" (on the week :)

Note the mcdi ;-)

I.e. we either quickly chew through the middle of Andrews' Pitchfork, or through the...head-shoulders (the more so, the little dragon worked off on the Canadian one and the head-shoulders is being drawn before the big dragon work off as well):

Then on a week of buckshot we get such a nice dragon too (where will the euro fly at that - you reckon it):

Criticism is welcome.

It's a six-month forecast...

leonid553:

Strannyik, you've asked a strange question, but apparently there's a reason for that. OK!

Also. In confidence (shhhh...!) I recommend you short-term trading in EURCHF - STRICTLY ONLY FOR PURCHASING THE Pair! (no irony).

Open a graph on m15 and follow any significant pullback from the current price with 25-50 four-digit pips! After that, you may open a buy position with a target of 20-35 pips.

If the price moves in your direction, do not hesitate to buy in increments of 30 pips! The aim of refilling is the same +20/30 pips.

=======================

This recommendation is due to the recent linkage of the CHF with the EURUSD (1.2000)! You can use this tactic only until the EURCHF reaches the level of 1.2500 - the National Swiss Bank plans to "push" the pair up to this level. I have been using this tactic for several recent weeks already and it almost never fails!

Once again, - the post is made without irony - seriously!

Thank you.

IMHO....:)