[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 78

margaret:

Most of the press conference was held in rosy colours... Greece's budget arrears will be reduced (written off) by a factor of 2.5, not as previously planned. Ireland, Portugal and Italy were praised, Spain was offered some modernisation.

Stabilization fund to be increased to 1.5 trillion dollars

Well right in the rainbow))). They probably had a small drink at dinner and started praising everyone. You got a little bit of that, so to speak.

why the meeting took place at night... ????

lotos7:
why the meeting took place at night... ????

(banya... girls... not people...))

Vizard:

banya...girls...not people...)))
Poor Merkel, speaking all sleepy...it was them who had dinner for 4 hours and then went to the press conference at 6:15 Moscow time

margaret:
Poor Merkel, speaking all sleepy...it was them having dinner for 4 hours and then going to the press conference at 6:15 Moscow time

you haven't slept yet?...or events have taken over (interest)? i just don't really care....long asleep now i'm shorting...down so far...

Vizard:

you haven't slept yet?...or have events taken over? i just don't really care about....long slept...i'm shorting...down so far...
i slept through the day knowing it was going to be a fun night....

No, what are they "babbling" about on this RBC.... what Eurozone problems...where from...nonsense and nonsense...did they even listen to this press conference that they are saying incomprehensible things...

margaret:
I slept through the day knowing it was going to be a fun night...

ok... you should sleep... especially the girls...

I see either a triangle shape today...or further up...to 1.41...from there a pullback would be good by the end of the day...(pips intraday)...we'll see...

Vizard:

ok... sleep... especially the girls...

Today I see either a triangle shape...or further up...to 1.41...from there it would be good to get up by the end of the day...(intraday pips)...we'll see...

I don't see any sales yet...1.4042 is the nearest level

momentum is fulfilled, further downward slippage movement for buying,saw.