[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 74

In fact, I'm looking at my trend lines, and let's face it, I've squandered a lot of money inexperienced on a similar impulse in the past, so I guess I've got it in me, I feel it'll all fall back into place, but... ))))

And in the picture I looked at the resistance lines, which I didn't put correctly myself. I'm learning...

Svinozavr:

It is not quite clear what you are looking at there.

There has been a strong downward momentum and all the pullback in this context is exactly a pullback - a correction. There is no indication that it will go above the low highs (yet!). What is there to be twitchy about?

Above the eur already broken trends (up yesterday, the day before) they will not stop it but slow it down, and for down - was down today. Unbroken trend 1.41 from there could be a correction to 1.36...

Actually, what I mean is this. Here are the sentinels:

The pulses are clearly visible. And they are statistically valid.

Tomorrow's movement will depend on today's close.

Svinozavr:

Actually, what I mean is this. Here are the sentinels:

The pulses are clearly visible. And they are statistically valid.

What's wrong with them is that they are reliable.

Tantrik:

And what's wrong with that, yes they are.
See previous post.

Svinozavr:
See the previous post.

To the previous post and answered already. - So far (up to 1.41) there is nothing to stop the eu rise. (but! that 50 ppts might go down - of course it might).

Tantrik:

To the previous post and answered already. - So far (up to 1.41) there is nothing to stop the eu rise. (but! that 50pp. might go down - of course it might).
We are talking about different things. I.e. totally orthogonal.

Tantrik:

To the previous post and answered already. - So far (up to 1.41) there is nothing to stop the eu rise. (but! that 50pp. may drop - of course it may).

For 3 days I have been trying to find a reason for a rise...no luck...maybe after 1.00 Moscow something will become clear...(completion of the samit followed by a preconfirmation)...

Vizard:

I've been trying to find a reason for the rise for 3 days... no luck... maybe after 1.00 Moscow time something will become clear...(the end of the samit followed by a preconfirmation)...

To paraphrase Nietzsche: Don't look for reasons, or you'll find ... on my own head.

Why do you need a reason? Are you trading reasons? Not at all. I mean, not at all. You don't create the context. You're peddling consequences.

Well, if you can't figure out what's going on at the moment, you're better off standing on the sidelines. Until the certainty is there.