[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 69

Wolf ??? )))

Bounced off the MA365 ...crossed 100 and 200

Although I would not rule out a move to 1.4000

Options info throw me a look...))

Don't normally post (don't even read) this thread, but nowhere else.

Like where else to speak out?))

Weird day today. Weird. Go left or right,... straight ahead... ...you're gonna lose a horse and get your tambourine kicked in.

I've seen CNBC - the usual misguided faces, inadequate psyche and slurred speech.

Halloween is coming up. Unless...

I have a drop threshold of 1,376 so far

Svinozavr:

Don't normally post (don't even read) this thread, but nowhere else.

Like where else to speak out?))

Weird day today. Weird. Go left or right,... straight ahead... ...you're gonna lose a horse and get beaten up.

I've seen CNBC - the usual misguided faces, inadequate psyche and slurred speech.

Halloween is coming up. Unless...

)))) Happy holidays!

kamihadze:

)))) (Laughing): Happy holidays!

Thank you. (chuckles) Especelli thanks for the fact that it's my birthday on Halloween. I'm gonna have so much fun! )))

I have that kind of fun every year, though.

Can't get past 1.3885, until we lock further into the sell is a bit scary... So far, I fixed the profit from 1,393. Till we go below 1,383 I will watch, I feel nervous today, though it is interesting)))

Svinozavr:

Thank you. (chuckles) Especelli thanks for the fact that it's my birthday on Halloween. I'm gonna have so much fun! )))

I have that kind of fun every year, though.

))) Lucky you, so many interesting things to do that day, good luck to you!

Evgen157:

Wolf ??? )))

Bounced off the MA 365 ... Crossed 100 and 200

Although I do not exclude a move to 1.4000

Options throw me a look ...)))

What if I enabled D1 and set MA 240?

Upper boundary of channel broken through......., until we reach 1.4 don't want to think about 1.36 (1.38 is better)

Channel upper gr. 1.3890(1.3825) lower 1.3660(1.3600)... this is may opinion - a reversal to the south is planned on the 27th.

Svinozavr:

I don't usually write (even read) this thread, but nowhere else.

Like where else to speak out?)))

You're getting shallow, Peter...:-) You don't want to scratch the turkey code...?

Roman.:
You're getting shallow, Peter...:-) You don't want to scratch the turkey code...?
It's all done. OK. I'll post it. I'll look again, I'll write an abstract and post it where I was going.