[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 34

Vizard:

well done...Solar is awarded - Best Forecast of the Week !
No, thank you. I'd like a little more discretion. I'm gonna go get a beer. I'm gonna get bored.

solar:
I'm off for a beer. I'm getting bored.

)))) weekend is good for a drink... and today I'll take a kickback...

Vizard:

well done...Solar is awarded - Best Forecast of the Week !

ah, well done indeed, it's beautiful... no indicators, only brains :) respect

Forecast from another forum....12 points +++, contest winner...most accurate forecast...the eu stopped at 3815...

"The red lines are 1*1 angles.
The pennant is now being finalised. On the lower side of the pennant (angle 1*1) the price breaks down and goes to the next angle 1*1 to the point of intersection with the rising angle 7*1, which goes parallel to the same angle 7*1, drawn from the base. There we have half of the price range, ...you can see which one.
And then bang into the top blue square."

Vizard:

I think the weekend's a good time to get drunk ;)

A little short for 50% correction.

david2:

A little short for 50% correction.

Because of those 20 to 40 pips and the strain on the eu...

lotos7:

Because of these 20 to 40 pips and the tension on the eu...
It is possible that 1.4500 is on course, and the latest D1 trend is very strong and is aiming above 1.5200, all the way to 1.5800, but of course, they will not let it accelerate like that, I think.

lotos7:

Forecast from another forum....12 points +++, contest winner...most accurate forecast...the eu stopped at 3815...

" The red lines are 1*1 corners.
The pennant is now being finalised. On the underside of the pennant (1*1 corner) price breaks down and goes to the next 1*1 corner to the point of intersection with the rising 7*1 corner, which goes parallel to the same 7*1 corner drawn from the base. There we have half of the price range, ...you can see which one.
And then bang into the top blue square."

p.1 of this thread (two levels lower for the shadow candle)

Will draw a flag and go further (ichmo) . (can I get a link?)

At 22:00, the FOMC meeting minutes are expected to be published

and at 22:30 the ECB President's speech by Mr. Triche. Everyone is frozen in anticipation