[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 58

Vizard:

The market is showing (black)... I think tomorrow we will see another test of the lower boundary (growth is not in sight... it would be better to spend a couple more days in a sideways position... which is unlikely...)... we'll see...

good luck and profits to all...

Maybe so, you know best...

The sideways trend will be out by the end of the week, roughly until the 25th-27th(+- h .p. PIPS) too early to judge yet......

snail09:
Maybe so, you know best...

Maybe so... no one knows better... the market will tell you everything... forecasts are pampering...

DEN- 20.10.2011 15:01

sideways will be by the end of the week, roughly by 25-27th (+- h.p. PIPS) too early to judge......

It would be good... Well, let's see what to expect...

want 1.36 and below...

Vizard:

I'm laughing... no one knows better... the market is watching it will tell you everything... forecasts are pampering...

DEN- 20.10.2011 15:01

sideways will be by the end of the week, roughly by 25-27th (+- h.p. PIPS) too early to judge......

It would be good... Well, let's see what to expect...

want 1.36 and below...

To be honest... I don't give a shit... as a friend of mine used to say - what do I care about the size of the world when I have a nail in my shoe... I got mine in the morning and screwed them... Now America's coming... it's going to be a roller coaster...

solar:
To be honest... I don't give a shit... as a friend of mine used to say - what do I care about the size of the world when I have a nail in my shoe... I got mine in the morning and fuck them... America's coming... it's going to be a roller coaster...

+1...

SLIDE 1.3600 ))) Pictures are not adding((( Margaret write something soothing....Please....

Evgen157:

SLIDE 1.3600 ))) Pictures are not adding((( Margaret write something soothing....Please....

The market loves everyone!

margaret:
The market loves everyone!

I'd say the market loves the brazen and the cheeky. As soon as you start being brazen, the market punishes you.

Yes, he does ))))) It will catch up and love again )))) What's the market ??? or what ??? what's the right ??? and what's the floor ??? .... anyone know ?

... Margaret, we really miss your comments on the foundation...

...last chord tonight...