[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 41

Tantrik:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/135905/page36 - I think it's a bit early to fall over.

I think that if we hit the level at the top of the screenshot, we will go much further up . and it is unlikely .

to roma1984, nice to see structures on this forum, I will actively monitor your predictions.

roma1984:

The main thing is that if we get to the upper level on the screenshot, we will go far to the top.
It may be 1.40 before the correction (actually, it does not matter how long the correction will be), from 1.3930 begins the resistance, and usually correction starts from it (in similar situations). How it will happen this time, we'll see.

NEKSUS_:

to roma1984, nice to see structures on this forum, I will actively monitor your predictions.

I'm gaining experience in it and i have a mixed phybe with mandelbrot fractal that i'm working on and trying to make very accurate predictions.

Larisa:

Meaning? I'm in the buy with 35,900, time to close the order? Take the 37.00.

Or rather 37.00 it's presumed, there's no buy stop

Two whales came here, one is up and the other is down. (I was buying from 1.3750 and closed it twice already)

Tantrik:
Maybe 1.40 will be before the correction (in general, it does not matter how much the screen will be fulfilled), from 1.3930 the resistance usually starts from it (in similar situations) the correction starts. How it will happen this time, we'll see.

Here is a variant of events in the breakdown of the level

Tantrik:
Here come two whales, one is up and the other is down - so it will be a flat.( I buy from 1.3750 twice already closed a bit +)

Thanks for the comparison, no one has called me a whale yet, I was just drunk all week with my girlfriends since the order opening, I didn't even think they would give me a good cash lift :))) So close the position or wait, a question for you Tantrik?

Larisa:

Thanks for the comparison, no one has called me a whale yet, I've just been drinking with my girlfriends all week since the opening of the order, I didn't even think they would give me a good cash lift :))) So close the position or wait, my question to you Tantrik?
here is the secret of successful trading

Larisa:

Thanks for the comparison, no one has called me a whale yet, I've just been drinking with my girlfriends all week since the opening of the order, I didn't even think they would give me a good cash lift :))) So close the position or wait, a question for you Tantrik?
By "whale" I mean roma1984 (actually a joke).
(actually it was a joke.) Careful with the booze. (profits at 50ppt. i close if it is not a lock - but you do according to your TS)

To avoid next time associating me with a whale I'll attach my picture to my nickname tomorrow, or try to. I've seen whales in person, graceful animals, but I'm not that fat, I'm a former dancer after all, sorry for the off-topic