[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 32

By the way, for Eurobucks, according to the link from the first page of the branch, according to the template from that site, the layout of Eurobucks at the moment - as A.Loboda in the video on the site and says that to buy when the price crosses the green and blue border channel from the bottom up... so it is... Especially when the FUNDAMENT has been screaming to go long...

EUROBAX FUNDAMENT - to go long + EMA (12) - has reversed from bottom to top on the daily...

and I see that the pictures are only in jpg format...

Vizard:

and I see that the pictures are only in jpg format...

but why hide all the markup on a given picture, because of the uncertainty of the assumption ???

(sample)

Dear friends!
Please give me a link to a video where a trader loses a lot of money in front of TV viewers

I've been searching all the forums for a day and can't find it, does anyone have it close by? Let's have a laugh while we're at it.

recommendations from Pythians thirsty for new blood )))) push up for now.

Tantrik:

(sample)

Not until we break through 1.372, now only a pullback to the target levels of 1.36(60 -35 -15).

-DEN-:
Not until we break through 1.372, now only a pullback to the target levels of 1.36(60 -35 -15).

I am happy with a no-holds-barred rally! (one month in the bay) but i cannot help it.

Tantrik:

I'd be happy with a no-growth! (in the bays for a month) but can't help it.

But many have been looking north since October with only 15 days to go, with the nearest reversal not scheduled until Friday,

its depth is little known.

-DEN-:
why do i hide the whole markup on this picture, because i'm not sure of the assumption ???

why ask such questions ??? either you'll increase your deposit by knowing ))))) or you'll know where to exit...? or know how to defend yourself if it goes the wrong way and come out with a profit ))))... i doubt it ...

it's easier ? )))