[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 134

The onslaught of BOYS is inevitable...

lotos7:

About inevitable - that's for everyone )))))

P.S. While we hold the level of 1.3540

lotos7:

An attack by the BOYS is inevitable...

or maybe it's better to stand on the rebound from the mashka down )))....

lotos7:

The Bulls have once again been scammed. "nothing personal"

lotos7:

Roman.

To the question of active trading - TS on Fundament is optimized on all available history....see my (fifth post) on the previous page, entering the market on the days at opening prices, while there is a signal, testing on the demo.

++! it's where... is not found...

See my links at the end (post 8) of this forum page.

EUR

Demand for EUR/USD confirms the recovery of investor confidence in the European economy. The fact that German parliament voted for the expansion of the EFSF and the labour market data was pleasing as well.

In September the b/p rate in Germany declined more than economists forecasted, which shows that Europe's biggest economy is actively fighting back against the worsening debt crisis in the region. The number of unemployed fell by 26,000 to 2.92 million and the bp rate hit its lowest level since national reunification. But economic sentiment within the eurozone worsened more sharply than predicted in September, with a fall in all main index categories. The September value of the Eurozone Consumer Confidence Index was at 95.0, the lowest since December 2009.

With regard to the outcome of the German vote, 523 members of the Bundestag voted in favour of expanding the statutory fund and only 85 were against it. Therefore, the decision was taken almost unanimously, which only benefited Merkel, and helped to prevent a sharp fall of the single currency. More importantly, 315 members of her own coalition supported the proposal, which helped to secure a "majority" for the Chancellor. Thus, further bailout bills for weaker countries will be able to pass unhindered.
Today, Austria votes on the EFSF, which should also easily approve the extension. Also on the agenda today is German retail sales data. Despite a recovery in the labour market, lower PMIs in the retail sector suggest that consumer spending may have contracted last month.

Fundamental Analysis (September 30, 2011 [Friday])
Rating agencies disagree...

"Akmos Trade

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EURUSD

In a reversal move, prices have approached the resistance level of 1.3560. If it is overcome, the uptrend will continue, with 1.3600 likely to be the primary target. However, on the 4-hour chart the trend indicator OsMA is directed downward. The RSI oscillator has also turned in a bearish direction. Therefore, it is quite possible that after the pullback, prices will resume falling and will once again try to fix below 1.3530. On the hourly chart OsMA, SS and RSI have turned upward, confirming the expectation of a breakthrough of the resistance level and continuation of the upside phase.
Taking into account the above mentioned, in my opinion, it is advisable to refrain from transactions until the situation becomes clearer. In case of breakthrough of the level 1.3560 short-term purchases with a close stop-loss are possible. Sales should be considered only below the level of 1.3520.

Support: 1.3530, 1.3500, 1.3460/50, 1.3400, 1.3370, 1.3340, 1.3300, 1.3260/50, 1.3200, 1.3160/50, 1.3100/1.3090, 1.3070, 1.3040, 1.3000/1.2990, 1.2950, 1.2920/10, 1.2880.
Resistance: 1.3560, 1.3600, 1.3630, 1.3680, 1.3700, 1.3730/40, 1.3780, 1.3800, 1.3830/40, 1.3860, 1.3900, 1.3935, 1.3960, 1.4000, 1.4030, 1.4070.

Technical analysis (September 30, 2011 [Friday])

"Akmos Trade

Roman.:

I am testingthe signal on demo. As for Avalanche (flies and cutlets separated), I have not done it yet. As for Avalanche(flies ... :-)) - description and code I posted here, what concerns cutlets (Fundamentals as the basis) - TC description on links my (eighth post) of this page - look, offer ways to improve, as with flies, and cutlets in the appropriate branches of the forum.

On the subject of active trading - the TS on Fundament is optimised on all available history...see my (fifth post) on the previous page, entering the market on the diaries at opening prices, as long as there is a signal, testing on the demo.

Thank you Roman, it's very interesting to observe you!

Roman.:

See my links at the end (8th post) of this forum page.

THANK YOU !

According to Reuters, Finance Minister Jun Azumi said the government would authorise an additional 15 trillion yen ($195 billion) to be pumped into the fund created for market interventions, which would thus be raised to a record 46 trillion yen.

Japan's finance ministry said today, Sept. 30, that it will increase the fund for intervention in the currency market and monitor the actions of currency dealers to prevent the yen from rising amid a stalled economic recovery.