[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 133

Vizard:

I don't believe it...
in the buy will be diluted.

21april:

EUR

The Euro tried several times to move past 1.36 against the dollar, but it did not succeed. This time the rumors continued to stir investors' imagination. La Tribune reported that Germany might have already developed a secret rescue plan for Greece, which comes down to transferring state assets of the country into a single entity, which will then be privatized. The plan is based on the model of the recapitalisation of East Germany after the fall of the Berlin Wall, i.e. has already been practically applied. If the rumours prove to be true, it will trigger a massive demand for risky assets as all those who bet on a default by Greece will actively start closing their positions.

Today around 7pm on rbc they said that Greece will be declared a default at the beginning of october.

(although they say that if they say on rbc do the opposite)...

andreika:

Today around 7 p.m. rbc said that Greece will be declared a default at the beginning of october.

(although they say that if they say on rbc do the opposite)...

Depends on who's talking of course...but the discussion is usually after the fact...and for intraday pips to put it mildly - not good enough ))))

Roman.:

It's not all in the buy... On the top left is one owl trading pullbacks from the main move.

These are test variants - exiting the market either by stop or by reverse signal, at TP=0.

Roman, this may be an off-topic, but your screenshot shows active trading. By the way, you didn't get rid of them and you won't, because they bring profit. You haven't definitively abandoned either avalanche or griders, have you? Give the subject...

Do you need more indicators, apart from price, to enter? You're still looking, aren't you?

Vizard:

Groundhog Day ))) (reminiscent of yesterday's scenario )...but after the bulls lunge, not sure about a deep fall...short for now...we'll see later...although I would like to see a white scenario...

1.356 ... 1.352 ... 1.336 ... 1.3 ...

The first two levels today, the second for Christmas... You said you'd do it! :)

snail09:

Roman, maybe it's an off-topic, but your screenshot shows active trading. I immediately think of griders and avalanche, which, by the way, you have not thrown out of your development, and you won't, because they bring profit. You haven't definitively abandoned either avalanche or griders, have you? Give the subject...

Do you need more indicators, apart from price, to enter? You're still looking, aren't you?

I am testingthe signal on demo. Flies apart, cutlets apart. As for Avalanche(flies... :-)) - description and code I posted here, as for cutlets (Fundamentals for the basis) - TC description on links my (eighth post) this page - look, offer ways to improve, as with flies, and cutlets in the appropriate branches of the forum.

To the question of active trading - the TS on Fundament is optimized on all available history...see my (fifth post) on the previous page, entering the market on the days at opening prices, while there is a signal, I am testing on the demo.

Comrade solar, please take a look at your personal messages.

Roman.

To the question of active trading - TS on Fundament is optimized on all available history....see my (fifth post) on the previous page, entering the market on the days at opening prices, while there is a signal, testing on the demo.

++! it's where... is not found...

Correcting upwards, the selling points could be 1.3566 and 1.3643