[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 120

wmlab:
What is this indicator (arrows and SL/TP)?
I join in, what is the indicator?

EURUSD

Prices are moving towards resistance at 1.3560. If it is overcome, prices will continue to rise, with 1.3600 likely to be the primary target. On the 4h chart, the trend indicator OsMA is confidently pointing upwards, which indicates that further upside is possible. But RSI has outlined the reversal in the opposite direction, and SS is entering into the overbought zone, signalling the probability of the beginning of the return move to the mark 1.3530. The situation on the hourly chart indicates in favour of an uptrend. OsMA is acquiring an upward bias. Both oscillators are also turning in a bullish direction.
Nevertheless, in my opinion, purchases with close stop-loss should be considered only above the level 1.3560.

(Akmos Trade)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EUR/USD

On the four-hour chart the pair managed to consolidate above the SMA20, but it is still within the descending channel. Stochastic is showing a negative crossover, while the MACD is pointing to the upside. All of the above factors, encourage us to remain neutral for today.

The overall trading range is capped by key support at 1.3220, and resistance at 1.3840.

Support 1.3490 1.3435 1.3395 1.3320 1.3220

Resistance 1.3570 1.3600 1.3665 1.3710 1.3775

(FinForce)

s_aullma:
I join in, what is the indicator?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131516/page40

a way out of the triangle is looming

triangle test

It's a bit of a dull thread today, isn't it?

solar:

triangle test

on a correction should go...

There's some important data by nightfall, they might ram the doors open... Otherwise, so far the risk of a correction is only increasing.
Tantrik:

for a correction should go...

solar:
There's some important data by nightfall, they might batter the door down...But for now, the risk of a correction is only increasing.

I'm reading on euroflood(A) - everything seems to be settling down according to the news Greece voted the right way!

00:00 GMT -0 28.09.11 Consumer Price Index(preliminary value)... as if it's nowhere near Greece, but it could have an impact