[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 114

21april:

is there a news indicator for this particular resource?

forte928:
trading with your hands is a constant stress - and trading with the intellect is a transfer of methodology to the machine...

What's the difference? ....... Either way, there's just as much resentment... Stressful all the same))))

If you have a profitable machine throw it here or in my personal message I will test it and post the results here ..... )))

I think the hands will work better))))

Yep... so far holding snot. let's see the opening

It's interesting here too)

http://forex.tradingcharts.com/chart/Euro_US%20Dollar.html?chartpair=Euro_US%20Dollar&ctype=c&movAvg1=&movAvg2=&tz=EET&per=1h&sub=Save

Evgen157:

What's the difference? ....... It doesn't hurt any less whether you do it this way or that way... It's all the same stress ))))

If you have a profitable machine throw it here or in my personal message I will test it and post the results here ..... )))

I think it will work better with my hands))))

My system operates the signal from M5 and entries on M1 entry accuracy of entry at the opening of the candle can only make an automaton as at the time of reversal the signal is in a calm state... And poovodu system returns depends directly on time in the market, and the more is the market, the more likely to lose, the less, the more profitable. When I'm testing, I have someone who has long assembled a team that not only waits for someone to give me advice but also takes an active part in building the system... The main thing is to learn how to dig in the right direction...

Kitsan:

A correction is possible:

Monday must have screwed you again, sir, with your forecast... I've seen more than once that Monday doesn't always make up for Friday...

This week, the bourgeoisie's financial year is coming to an end. Sort of a foundation.

forte928:
I have a system reflects the signal from M5 and entries at M1 1. entry accuracy on the opening of the candle can only make the machine as at the moment of turning the signal is at a calm state... And poopovodu system returns depends directly on the time spent in the market, with 2. The more is the market, the more likely to lose, the less, the more profitable. If they don't know what to do and who to test them, they have a team that not only waits for someone to give them money, but also takes an active part in building the system... The main thing is to learn how to dig in the right direction...

1. I'm reading and discovering so many new things... Tell me, do pop-ups like "Trading stream is busy" or "No price" or "Do you really want to open Sell/Buy" etc. and the fact that the order may be executed up to 30 seconds, especially if you trade on a 4-digit....

2. And this statement is beautiful in general, before reading it, I thought that the biggest risk is at the time of entry, and then, if the entry is not wrong, stop at a no-loss and moved sensibly to trawl stop...))), but now, I do not even know what to say and think ....