[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 109

chepikds:

So there is also a shadow government and a shadow economy and an "invisible hand" and who knows what else...

that's why it's not a grail )))

chepikds:

The peak of professionalism! Work with a variety of tools, excluding the less profitable and investing in more... For example: we do a long term analysis of the entire market, we identify some attractive pairs and use them for medium and short term, it may be one pair or none at all :)

The optimum option is to open positions after a flat, in the direction of the expected trend (a break in volatility), but the targets are more complicated...

But this is not the basket trading that he writes about

moskitman

I'm not trying to prove inconsistency of trading on Semen Semenych's indicators, and I'm talking about that any chosen method, which brings results is good, whatever it may be, and you should not deny other methods and strategies, considering only your own correct. Time passes and attitudes change, tomorrow we may look at things differently.

moskitman:
I dare to disappoint you - if a flat is not on a particular pair, but in the market as a whole, even George Soros will not tell you about the anticipated trend. The channel will break in any direction and on any pair.

Well, it is not a grail either ;)

moskitman:
I dare to disappoint you - if a flat is not in a particular pair, but in the market as a whole, even George Soros will not tell you about the expected trend. And the channel will break in any direction and on any pair.
The hours are flat, the minutes are trending.)

RekkeR:

moskitman

I'm not trying to prove inconsistency of trading on Semen Semenych's indicators, but I'm saying that any chosen method is good and yielding results, whatever it may be, and no need to deny other methods and strategies, considering only your own correct. Time passes and attitudes change, tomorrow we may look at things differently.

RekkeR, Well give(you) a sentence by the end of the week, you know how to do that, in the abstract, in images, or is it not possible by corporate ethics to make an auction purchase of high-liquidity toilets with the aim of selling them as low-liquidity touch panels?

RekkeR:

moskitman

I'm not trying to prove inconsistency of trading on Semen Semenych's indicators, but I'm saying that any chosen method is good and yielding results, whatever it may be, and no need to deny other methods and strategies, considering only your own correct. Time passes and attitudes change, tomorrow we may look at things differently.

Yes, there really are as many methods as there are participants :) and it's a rare case where they coincide :).

RekkeR:

moskitman

I'm not trying to prove inconsistency of trading on Semen Semenych's indicators, but I'm saying that any chosen method is good and yielding results, whatever it may be, and no need to deny other methods and strategies, considering only your own correct . Time passes and attitudes change, tomorrow we may look at things differently.

Yes, you're right! I got a little carried away criticizing the "one-liners". And there's a lot of them... 90%... ))

RekkeR:
What's flat on the hours is trending on the minutes ))))
The "trend-flat" problem will never be completely solved, in spite of the fundamental work of Demark and the like...

RekkeR:
What's flat on the hours is trending on the minutes ))))

Trending on the minutes? That's funny...

snail09:
RekkeR, Well give(you) a sentence by the end of the week, you know how to do it, in the abstract, in images, or is it not possible by corporate ethics to make an auction purchase of highly liquid toilets in order to sell them as low-liquid touchpads?
Vyacheslav, where is the logic of entrepreneurship? Over the weekend it is urgent to read Smoke Bellew )))