[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 103

* ECB, Weidmann: Refuses to speculate on Greek default

- On the 12-month tender: The ECB has demonstrated that it will act if necessary
- Undifferentiated approach to demanding an indiscriminate increase in bank capital will not be helpful

- The economic situation in Germany is better than the mood
- Risks are present that sentiment will have a negative effect on the real economy
- A second wave of recession in Germany is unlikely
- The German economy does not need stimulus measures
- Economic stimulus would undermine confidence in Germany as a bulwark of stability with very little impact on growth in the eurozone as a whole

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Germany has a hidden debt of E5 trillion - Handelsblatt

German newspaper Handelsblatt wrote today referring to the calculations of Bernd Raffelhuischen, an economics professor at the University of Freiburg, that in fact the German national debt figure is much higher than the official figure.

In addition to the E2 trillion official national debt, the German government also has around E5 trillion of pension fund and social security debt due to deficits.

RekkeR:

He planted, grew, watered, weeded, harvested, and now you're in the village with Stranger, like flies, ready for anything?

It's an interesting idea, to create a trades settlement, a rehabilitation kibbutz.

And call it Farmstead Stranger ))).

I didn't get the 1.36 today or not???

Tantrik:

what kind of software is this? (if you bought it, don't)

It's a piece of software. Just GREAT!!! Check it out. Igor, you will like it. Unpack it, run the exe and you will be happy!

snail09:
What does your ring say, do you know the answer? You have not been here for ages, to what do we owe your visit? And what GEP are you talking about, a general one or a specific VC?

The Ring does not say, although it may work out a large sector of the market. As for predictions, the incomplete move on Friday evening is an indication of Monday's gap.
I haven't visited this thread for a long time, simply because EURUSD was mainly discussed here, and I am not interested in it. Moreover: I am not interested in attempts to analyze one pair. I do not believe in neural nets, nor in Gunn, nor in MAs, nor even in Uncle Martingale. Only an overview of as large a sector of the market as possible allows one to judge the emerging trends and draw the right conclusions from the apparent movement. One pair, even if it is the Eurobucks, is the tip of the iceberg.
However, I have repeatedly posted on the forum my view of the situation and I was right. I will try this time too.

snail09:

It's a piece of cake. Just GREAT!!! Catch. Igor, you will like it. Unpack it, run the exe and you'll be happy!

Not attached, although the zip should have been attached. Write to me in the mailbox and I'll send it to my email address.

moskitman:

The ring does not speak, although a significant sector of the market can be worked with it. As for predictions, the incomplete move on Friday night is a sign of a general Monday gap.
I didn't go to this thread a long time ago only because EURUSD was mainly discussed here, and I am not interested in it. Moreover: I am not interested in attempts to analyze one pair. I do not believe in neural nets, nor in Gunn, nor in MAs, nor even in Uncle Martingale. Only an overview of as large a sector of the market as possible allows one to judge the emerging trends and draw the right conclusions from the apparent movement. One pair, even if it is the Eurobucks, is the tip of the iceberg.
However, I have repeatedly posted on the forum my view of the situation and I was right. I will try this time too.

What prevents you from giving a forecast for one euro-bucks pair (uncertainty?) you can post it for the whole ring!!!

(forex is a symmetric system - the flow of currencies).

moskitman:

However, I have posted my view of the situation on this forum more than once and I have been right. I will try this time too.
Go ahead and post it. By the way, please accept my respects!!! But this thread has long been not just about the euras, and the name corresponds to it.

Tantrik:

what prevents you from giving a prediction on one eurobucks pair (uncertainty?) can you put up the whole ring!!!

(forex is a symmetric system - the flow of currencies).

Igor, it just so happens that my analysis is simply not able to give the numbers you are used to. I myself don't know HOW much the Eurobucks will rise in the near future. At the moment there is no certainty about its direction, though I would say growth is preferable.
The ring has absolutely nothing to do with it - it is not an analysis tool, it is a tool for execution of trade decisions.
OK, whatever: sell the Yen and the Dollar, and buy the Aussie and the New Zealanders. Try to form pairs of them in a demo somewhere and make corresponding trading decisions (buy NZDJPY, ... etc.) with equal lots, and you will be pleasantly surprised with Monday's gap.
The rest of the currencies are just "terrified" of the imbalance of the leaders right now and hence, no comment.

Russia, Deputy Finance Minister Storchak: the dollar is still Russia's main reserve currency

- Russia will not decide on a loan to Cyprus until later this year
- Russia is still interested in investing in the EFSF, but there is no need to force the process

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Germany, Minister of Finance Schaeuble: Second aid package for Greece may need to be reviewed

- B20 countries must continue to reduce budget deficits
- Europe is moving in the right direction; fiscal discipline policy is not controversial
- The global economic slowdown is primarily due to loss of confidence

- No doubt that the EFSF reform will be fully implemented

- German banking sector is fine; in better shape than in 2008