[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 102

Vizard:

OK. I'd love to come back later and scroll through the thread...
I just sketched out the principle of operation on a 5min chart. See the screenshots in order, I think everything will become clear. No more free time yet. Good luck to everyone and see you all on Monday
Files:

and now a question: what size GEP will be on monday morning? ;)

Tantrik:
ACDSee Pro 2.5 doesn't have arrows, so just ignore this screen - draw it yourself, pour it and drink it! (I'm off to the village to see a stroger...)
Thanks Igor for the reasoned response! Poured ... I drank... Walked you to the stranger in the village. Price levels tell me? If you need it, I'll send you SnagIt, it's a very good tool, and Elder, who is not unknown, uses it.

moskitman:

and now a question: what size GEP will be on monday morning?;)

not at all. (gaps occur at 23.00 Moscow time in the DC may not be a gap, but the trading time to give a gap - and this is a completely different thing )

Tantrik:
ACDSee Pro 2.5 doesn't have arrows, so just ignore this screen - draw it yourself, pour it and drink it! (I'm off to the village to see a stroger...)

In fact, the Turkish one planted, grew, watered, weeded, reaped the harvest, and now you go to the village to Strynger, like flies to everything ready?

In general, it is an interesting idea to create a trades settlement, a rehabilitation kibbutz.

moskitman:

and now a question: what size GEP will be on monday morning? ;)

What does your ring say, do you know the answer? It's been a long time since you were here, to what do we owe your visit? And which GEP are you talking about, the general one or a specific DC?

snail09:
Thanks Igor for the reasoned reply! Poured... Drank... Walked you to the stranger in the village. Price levels tell me? If you need it, I'll send you SnagIt, it's a very good tool, and Elder, who is not unknown, uses it.

what kind of software is this? (if you bought it, you don't have to).

RekkeR:

He planted, grew, watered, weeded, harvested, and now you're in the village with Stranger, like flies, ready for anything?

It's an interesting idea, to create a trades settlement, a rehabilitation kibbutz.

To help harvest the crops :)))

RekkeR:

He planted, grew, watered, weeded, harvested, and now you're in the village with Stranger, like flies, ready for anything?

It's an interesting idea, to create a trades settlement, a rehabilitation kibbutz.

That's right, a kibbutz. It's hard for him to draw an arrow. Draw a trend line on the screen with a bold line, that's all. And draw a target.

snail09:
There you go, kibbutz. It's hard for him to draw an arrow. Draw the trend line on the screenshot with a bold line, that's all. And draw a target.

screenshot above^^^ with levels

Look, I've sold from this level 3 times already! Now I'll fix it again! Don't you believe me? :)))))