[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 64

At the moment, the market is once again working at certain levels, which will be the starting point

SEVER11:

Next for myself I had a forecast from 20101130 like this.

good forecast...+1

the euro is 1.2 - sooner or later we will see...most likely even lower...when exactly in time all this will happen - hard to say...but in all likelihood early 2012...

Mikula levels of the week... today is the third day of the euras reversal...

s_aullma:
The ratings people already said some time ago that the Eurobond rating would be what the weakest country is rated at. Furthermore, Germany would not go for such a thing. It can now borrow on foreign markets at virtually no cost and in unlimited quantities. If there are Eurobonds, Germany would definitely pay more. Given the elections next year and the poor rating of the government coalition, nobody is going to make any moves now that might worsen the economic situation in Germany and therefore cost the votes. This also applies to Eurobonds. They are already struggling to get payments into the European bailout fund through the constitutional court.

...... European Commission chief Jose Manuel Barroso said on Wednesday........

.........From the point of view of speculators in EUR/USD on Forex any specifics regarding the launch of a single bond in Europe could mean a corrective rise in the euro up to 1.39-1.4050...........

Is the eurik rising? Yes, it's going up, it's 1.38... Could go up to 1.39..., 1.4050, quite. That's the point. My post, was about that, that is one of the reasons of the Euric rise now, but what will happen one day, like the elections in Germany, and what could happen then, I don't know and I don't want to speculate. It's going to be one-sided anyway. The main thing for trading is...today...now...))))

у

anyone who has a XAUAUD trading pair, I recommend taking a closer look

Comrades! Is it Thursday? Is it 4:30 already?

Then why the fuck is there no reaction to the news from the bloody euras???

Bicus:

Quiet, this pair likes quiet.

Bicus:

Yeah :) And look at the terminal :) Ughhhh, just had time to close everything up.

.... and why such a BACKGROUND...BACKGROUND NEWS IN +