[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 57

With a demo it's no shame

Sdimm:

With a demo, it's no shame

I get it, you want to be a virtual millionaire.

5drakon:
I get it, you want to be a virtual millionaire.

No, but there is even less desire to go down from the real, I myself trade hands without these toys just decided to poke around at my leisure.

100 points up imho

Hourly 1.3678

A look at the USDCHF pair. " The -zig-zag-[a]-[b]-[c] pattern isprobably complete. What could be next? 1-variant, the price will decline as a 5-wave and update Low-0.7067. 2-variant, the correction continues and the price will decline, forming a [x]-wave-coupling, then the decline, will work off Goals-1-2-3 (see the chart). At the moment, the options "price declines as a 5-wave" and "correction continues" will move synchronously, DECREASING the USDCHF exchange rate.

Sweet:

A look at the USDCHF pair. " The -zig-zag-[a]-[b]-[c] pattern isprobably complete. What could be next? 1-variant, the price will decline as a 5-wave and update Low-0.7067. 2-variant, the correction continues and the price will decline, forming a [x]-wave-coupling, then the decline, will work off Goals-1-2-3 (see the chart). At the moment, the options "price declines as a 5-wave" and "correction continues" will move synchronously, DECREASING the USDCHF exchange rate.

your forecast worked like clockwork on the Eurobucks on the pullback down.... do you think it will go further up? have you been doing waves for a long time?

Sweet:

A look at the USDCHF pair. " The -zig-zag-[a]-[b]-[c] pattern isprobably complete. What could be next? 1-variant, the price will decline as a 5-wave and update Low-0.7067. 2-variant, the correction continues and the price will decline, forming a [x]-wave-coupling, then the decline, will work off Goals-1-2-3 (see the chart). At the moment, the options "price declines as a 5-wave" and "correction continues", will move synchronously, DECREASING the USDCHF exchange rate.

This is no longer the case and it cannot be: you are not paying attention to the fundamental analysis and force majeure on the CHF:

The EURCHF is fixed by the Swissy at 1.2000 and is now dancing around

USDCHF, accordingly, can not move in any way, ignoring this fact.

USDCHF = EURCHF/EURUSD = 1.2/EURUSD Therefore the pair will move in the opposite direction to EURUSD with a ratio close to the constant 1.2

And while the EURUSD is going down, the EURCHF will be going up. In order to reach your 1 target at 0.8219, EURUSD must become 1.4600, which is a very optimistic forecast.

... Also, I see a very different Elliot decomposition of the pair, I think your use of force majeure as a correction impulse is fundamentally wrong (because force majeure. The movement is correct, but the speed and strength of this movement-excessive, which creates harmful illusions) and in my opinion, the franc has only one path for the near future - to fall

rigc:
Your forecast worked like clockwork on the Eurobucks on the pullback down.... do you think it will go further up? have you been trading in waves for a long time?
I do not trade on EURUSD and I cannot look at the chart and analyse it (the screen is small on my phone). I cannot say that I trade waves seriously, it's just dabbling. For me the most important are FA and trend indicators.

megapey:

This is no longer the case and it cannot be: you have not paid attention to the fundamental analysis and force majeure on the CHF:

EURCHF is fixed by the Swissy Central Bank at 1.2000 and is now dancing around

USDCHF, accordingly, can not move in any way, ignoring this fact.

USDCHF = EURCHF/EURUSD = 1.2/EURUSD Therefore the pair will move in the opposite direction to EURUSD with a ratio close to the constant 1.2

And while the EURUSD is going down, the EURCHF will be going up. In order to reach your 1 target at 0.8219, EURUSD must become 1.4600, which is a very optimistic forecast.

... Also, I see a very different Elliot decomposition of the pair, I think your use of force majeure as a correction impulse is fundamentally wrong (because force majeure. The movement is correct, but the speed and strength of that movement-excessive, which creates harmful illusions) and in my opinion, the franc has only one path for the near future - to fall

.....)))) Thank you, laughed heartily.... You, lifted my spirits..., thanks again.... I do not understand what the contradiction is.... I have presented my view of the situation in two ways? I think also, we go down ( just in case, "down" ....))))...)

What you call Force Majeure, to me it is a 3-wave, which is always an impulse and easily predictable....)))) (will have to remember the new name in wave analysis - "force majeure")

See a different wave layout, yes for GOD's sake, I don't mind....)))). Only against the misspelling of the surname of the father of Wave Analysis, spelled Elliott.