On-line trading advisor. Exchange of views - page 4

MaxZ:
The author has four links in his profile. Download at least one of the files and take a look if you are really interested in this branch.

What's in it? I was afraid of viruses.

Yeah, why the doubts?

xrust:
Yeah, why the doubts?
Congratulations!

with nothing, I don't see anything special

xrust:
with nothing, I don't see anything special.
is it by hand or with an advisor?

Tantrik:

What's in there? Afraid of viruses.

The first file explains how the advisor works. Alas, but in just three lines. Most would even consider it absurd. But still let's not forget that we are facing a path of 2 years of work, and the Author hasn't made a mistake! So I think there is some truth in it. But how to catch it and profit from it, that is the question.

Then the first file describes the drawings from the first post including the fact that the Expert Advisor tests itself and selects the timeframe to work with.

The other files contain more statistics about how much demo and real cents have been earned. Also about parameters of the Expert Advisor, its automation and features. It looks like "advertising". I had to look at all of them.

I personally would have looked at the posted accounts in a month.

I don't know what's going to happen to the branch.

In the first video I saw something familiar - and found in the depths of the forum the essence of the author's view of the market(link):

Любой индикатор - это исковерканное изображение цены, да еще и с запозданием. Не там ищите.

There are certain axioms of price movement, based on which you can develop your strategy, and create an Expert Advisor based on it.

These axioms are:

1. The market is equally likely to move both "down" and "up".

2. The frequency of price movement in a certain range depends on the size of the range. I.e. the price in a 10 pip range moves 10 times as often as in a 100 pip range.

3) The longer the price moves in a certain range, the more likely it is to leave it because nothing is constant.

According to the 1st axiom all attempts to predict the direction with the help of indicators is 50x50.

You will find 300 more indicators and that's it - they will only duplicate the price :)

I think I don't need any comments.

Judging by the information messages on the screen and order volumes in the terminal, the system is something like a martin with diversification by pairs.

Tantrik:
is it by hand or with an advisor?
Most trading is by EA, but sometimes I have helped with manual as well.

Mathemat:

Judging by the information messages on the screen and the volume of orders in the terminal, the system is something like a martin with diversification by pairs.

And the author is not ashamed to display information about the presence of martin on the screen.

The whole "secret" is in the diversification. On 20 accounts at least five of them will stay alive)