On-line trading advisor. Exchange of views - page 8

forexnew:
The stop is placed at the same place where the take (in terms of lot size) of the opposite order is placed. Thus, a stop triggering means that a take order is also triggered. Their sum adds up to a profit. There is no "profit/loss of the orders placed earlier". The system works according to the principle: a larger profit order triggered, and after it, after 1 pip of price movement, a smaller loss order triggers. The other forms and types of triggering are connected with different types of protection against account loss.
Are you saying that your buy and sell sides are not equal? Then what will you do if the market goes against the order with a higher initial margin? And what are the criteria for choosing the larger Saiza? And most importantly, why do you want to go the other way?

VladislavVG:

"What did you count for me - you can't.... that's nonsense. Calculate it so that I can ! ..... ".

Boring, though.

О! Golden words!

Everything is just beginning, and you - bored...:-))

Maybe an effective - "optimize the trading system..." - naturally, that implies . ..:-)))

Tantrik:
Are you saying that lock is not a TS no of course not a TS (an auxiliary tool - to save and multiply!)

Hypnosis ? Autotraining ?

Sounds like autotraining.

Don't dwell on your successes. Develop your talent. Try to influence the chart directly.

Mischek:

Hypnosis ? Autotraining ?

Sounds like autotraining.

Don't dwell on your successes. Develop your talent. Try to influence the schedule directly.

It's OK, you're in your world, I'm in mine - no one's bothering me...; you're waiting for something, I'm not waiting for anything. Good luck!

VladislavVG:

After graduation, we got together about five years later. We shared our experiences. One of our guys ended up at the car repair plant. He told us how he was fired from his job as a fitter )))))))))))). To repair wheelsets you need bearings and a certain material for the axles. According to the specifications. They do not have such at the moment, and the plan is on fire. This was back in the days of the Soviet Union. The chief engineer gives him a task - calculate whether you can do with the material that is available? Calculation - the answer - no, because safety margins are not complied with or you have to make such diameters that the connecting dimensions are not observed, then the bearings do not pass. After he voiced the verdict of the chief, we laughed for a long time, and he said he was not that outraged: "What have you counted for me - you can not.... This is nonsense. Count it up so that it is possible ! ..... ".

It's the same for you..... Preservation and multiplication do not depend on the method of accounting..... How many times have we counted: well, the lock does not give any advantages. Use it if you like - it is your business, but when you talk about benefits and advantages, you are misleading yourself and others.

However, that's enough of that.

nothing depends on the method of accounting . Good luck!

VladislavVG:

So have you..... Well it does not depend on the method of accounting..... How many times have counted: well does not give loco any advantages. Use it if you like - it's your business, but when you talk about benefits and advantages, you are introducing yourself and . of the people around them..

Tired of it, though.

Worst of all is the highlighted in red.

Personally, I too have long been sick and tired of this nonsense in the glory of the loc.

Roman.: It's just getting started and you're fed up...:-)))
That's right. The market will judge everyone.

PapaYozh:

Worst of all is the highlighted in red.

Personally, I too have long been sick of this nonsense in the glory of the loca.

Do you use martingale ?

As promised, I am posting the results of the last week of trading. Below the EA messages is the trading graph indicator.

The number of days (total, plus and weekend) can be seen in the EA messages (bottom left corner). Profits and balance growth in % are also there.