The triangles are advancing. - page 15

Mischek:

No such thing. The Chinese comrades have achieved their forum perks by fighting hard . http://1001friends.livejournal.com/467090.html?mode=reply

And Granite is missing again with our provisions.

I wonder where this data about comfortable life in China comes from. About $100 wages and ruthless exploitation, yes, I've heard. And what else is a stateless grey immigrant to do but go into unskilled labour?

OnGoing:
I wonder where this data about a comfortable life in China comes from. About $100 salaries and ruthless exploitation, yes, I've heard. What else is a stateless gray emigrant to do but go into unskilled labor?

This is in the countryside. In cities, the average wage is much higher, according to Chinese government websites

In the first quarter of this year, the average salary of workers and employees in China's cities and towns was 7,399 yuan /aboutUS$1,088/, up 875 yuan or 13.4 percent from 6,524 yuan in the same period last year. The growth rate was 4.9 percentage points lower. This was stated in a summary released today by China's State Statistics Office.

In January-March, average salaries in the financial, information technology and research and development sectors were 1,608, 1,972 and 1,604 yuan, respectively, with these three sectors leading the country.

This is 2009

paukas:

This is in the countryside. In cities, the average wage is much higher, according to Chinese government websites

But they eat babies. No, I'd rather go to the tundra...

paukas:

In the first quarter of this year, the average salary of workers and employees in China's cities and towns was 7,399 yuan /aboutUS$1,088/, up 875 yuan or 13.4 percent from the same period last year -- 6,524 yuan. The growth rate was 4.9 percentage points lower. This was stated in a summary released today by China's State Statistics Office.

In January-March, average salaries in the financial, information technology and research and development sectors were 1,608, 1,972 and 1,604 yuan, respectively, with these three sectors leading the country.

This is 2009

:-))) Fighting the Chinese soon, but not working for them...

In fact, it has been said before: Fish is where the fish is deepest and man is where the fish is best. :-))) In the context of China, IMHO, the question about the proverb arises: is it Man...? :-)))

I propose to rephrase this proverb to: " Fish look where the deepest is, but Man (man) *******... :-)))

Roman. You'd be better off with all your army jokes...

I highly doubt that in Chinese "man" and "man" are homonyms (as in English).

Corrected your post.

Mathemat:

Roman. You'd be better off with all your army jokes...

I highly doubt that in Chinese "man" and "man" are homonyms (as in English).

Corrected your post.

I see. Yeah, it seemed like everything was in line there... It's a funny analogy... and that's all... :-)))

Roman.:

:-))) Fight the Chinese soon, but do not work for them...

There are prophecies on the internet about the coming war with the Chinese, for example the prediction of schema nun Nila (Evdokia Andreevna Novikova) who died on 6 March 1999.

She said that at the end of time there would be a sea in the place of St. Petersburg. Moscow, on the other hand, would partially collapse; there are many voids under the ground. When asked about the house and the village where she lived, she said:
- Nothing will be left of the village. My hut will remain and another. There will be war, destruction, but my hut will remain. I won't see it, but you will. There's the road to Yegoryevsk and my hut will remain, and there's nothing near it. When there's a war, the village will be destroyed. - The time will come when the Chinese will attack us, and it will be very difficult for everyone.
Mother repeated those words twice.
- Children, I had a dream. There will be war. My God, from the age of fourteen they will put you under the rifle and take the little ones to the front. Children and old men will be left at home. Soldiers will go door-to-door and put everyone in the rifle and chase them to war. There shall be pillage and outrages, and the ground shall be strewn with corpses. My dear children, how I pity you!

Who knows what's wrong with Yandex?

Mischek:
Who knows what's wrong with Yandex?
Down... Going up.

Because of the triangles?