The triangles are advancing. - page 28

Yeah, I guess so. It's a little too much these days. 90-95% of my acquaintances hardly pay attention to these topics and do not open them. The other 5% - read only updates of builds of mt4.

Up

Why don't all these triangles get merged into one bigger one or a separate link?

There are really a lot of them now!

Up

sergeev:
Up

Buy?!

vladds:

Why don't all these triangles get merged into one bigger one or a separate link?

There are really a lot of them now!

In many countries, the floor count starts with the second floor. That is, "our" first floor is the first floor for them, and what's below is the basement.
The problem of triangles is solved simply by waiting until the first page is completely full of important topics and making a habit of starting reading from the second page.

granit77:
In many countries, the floor count starts with the second floor. That is, "our" first floor is the first floor for them, and what's below is backpage.
The problem of triangles is solved simply - you have to wait until the first page is entirely filled with important topics and get in the habit of starting reading from the second page.

You're kidding, right? Go ahead, make me a joke.

In fact, a competent admin would have made the number of triangles dynamically dependent on the activity of the front page threads.

Wah! canalia, you see...

moskitman:

You're kidding, right? Go ahead, make me a joke.

In fact, a competent admin would have made the number of triangles dynamically dependent on the activity of the front page threads.

Wah!

STPs.

granit77:

In many countries, the floor count starts with the second floor. That is, "our" first floor is the first floor for them, and what's below is the baseline.
The problem of triangles is solved simply by waiting until the first page is completely full of important topics and making a habit of starting reading from the second page.

The ground floor is often not the second, but the third or fourth! So the Russian 1st is called the bottom floor, the 2nd is called the mezzanine or main floor, and the 3rd can be the main or first floor respectively, etc.

tara:

NFPs are dish out.
wha-who???