The triangles are advancing. - page 14

OnGoing:

Such is the success of our colleagues from China. A permanent lot, I didn't bother pumping the story any further.

What is this Expert Advisor? Do you have a link to it?

Europa:

What is this Expert Advisor? Do you have a link?

Recruiting for a starter depot. Suggestions in the mail...

(Just kidding))

It's not an EA, unfortunately, it's a toy. Analyzes hst history files and takes ALL moves beautifully without exception. It's just beautiful to watch).

But nevertheless, the success is evident) True, such a thing, and even decompiled, they have managed to do it, right?

Files:
surperea.mq4  4 kb

The Chinese are in their stride. xrust put a toy like this in the base a long time ago.

granit77:
The Chinese are in their stride. xrust put such a toy in the base a long time ago.

Yes, I know, Slava gave me a similar one six months ago.)

Actually, they have an interesting style of communication there. Someone opens a thread like "Wow! A 100% real EA! Proposals on the ICQ ....".

Then they start a "discussion" like this:

1. Please send me, for tetes... 123@456.com

2. me too, if possible... 789@345.com

3. Amazing, colleague, you have invented the perpetual motion machine! Send it to me at 512@892.com

So, the Russian MQ:L programmer is the most advanced in the world!!!

No need to offend the Chinese comrades. They are on the front line today

granit77:
The Chinese are in their stride. xrust put a toy like this in the base a long time ago.

Gotcha. Where's my soup and 100 grams?

Here's one for two ;)

OnGoing:

Yes, I know, Slava gave me a similar one six months ago.)

Actually, they have an interesting style of communication there. Someone opens a thread like "Wow! A 100% real EA! Proposals to ICQ ....".

And mind you!!! The threads selling EAs are not deleted there :))

Europa:
And mind you!!! There are no EA sales threads being deleted :))
It's an outrage!

paukas:
It's an outrage!

No such thing. The Chinese comrades have achieved their forum perks by fighting hard . http://1001friends.livejournal.com/467090.html?mode=reply

And Granite's gone missing again with our provisions.