The triangles are advancing. - page 4

paukas:
Only from the river! I studied crystallography at the institute. It's not like that.

Oh, I see. I've got all triangles and torsos, no pentagons...? So it's last year's, after all.

Roman.:

Get yourself some Fedorov glasses to work comfortably at the computer, they have a price tag of about 600 roubles. They are sold in pharmacies.

You're a grown man, an officer. But you're still in the same place. Bought someone else's glasses. Now Fedorov can hardly find his way home without his glasses.

Mischek:

There is one. Brought it in yesterday. How much? It's not used, it's still wrapped.
It's the same as always with the shitty Chinese, poor quality syngony.

Roman.:

Oh, I see. I've got all triangles and torsos, no pentagons...? So it's last year's, after all.

That sucks.

paukas:
You have the usual shitty Chinese, poor quality syngony.

And as usual you have no money on you. I forgot it at home in my sock.

Mischek:

It's awful. The bagel is pixelated. I have a normal green tetrahedron like all normal people.
Give me a screenshot. Or fresh grass! For once I'll see how fresh it is...

Mischek:
That sucks.
I showed you the same thing, only on a different scale. It's always like that, from a distance and the girl seems nice, but when you get closer, she's a dyed-in-the-wool hag.

P.S.
And Mishek is lying. He has no green tetrahedron, or rather he imagines it.

))))) HYYYY

Buy someone a pentagon dodecider. Not expensive. There's a crook with a beard who ordered one and didn't buy it. Now it's taking up space in the bedroom.

I, on the other hand, have a four-dimensional indigo hypercube on FF 6.0. And don't tell me I have the wrong grass!