Boomerang - page 3

yosuf:
Buyers only buy because there is the possibility of a refund up to the full amount spent, and the discount is credited to the Boomerang organisers' account, from where they pay out these prizes. Buyers never lose, they can only win. High competition will encourage sellers to join the Boomerang network.
Specifically, can you
offer/sayanything?...

rustein:
Can you suggest/sayanything specifically ?...
For example, at the moment I have concluded a cooperation agreement with various vendors and service providers for the sale of food, industrial goods, spare parts, etc., all in 1 or 2 locations, I think the others should come up as soon as the first draw is done.

rustein:

Who will do the business plan?

P.S. There are roughly such discount-collectors in Europe, online.

A business plan is not a problem, if only there was a willingness to launch a full-scale operation.

Tomorrow I'll start "organisational matters" in Munich )

When there is a business plan there will be a basis for the conversation...

Your idea is worth no more than 3% of the business.

Will there be new indicators?

yosuf:
A business plan is not a problem - all it takes is the will to set up a full-scale operation.

Yusuf, how are you doing with your regression indicator advisor?

Mavrodi is among us. The question is, who will provide the budgets for the project? Does the cost include the hefty kickbacks that the relevant authorities will have to make? And the final question is, what is the actual principle behind the product range?

yosuf:
A business plan is not a problem, if only you wanted to run a full-scale business.

what about my question.

f.t.:

Um... i obviously missed or misunderstood. are you going to earn 1m on the side and then "invest the money in forex", as i understand, to earn even more?

Why do you need money for Forex if you can earn without it?

You open one bakery and earn 1 mln a year. in one year it would be much more reasonable to invest the profit in opening another ten bakeries and you can earn another 10 mln. and by that time the business is well known and the suppliers are offering good prices and you know your business. .... Why would you want to go back to the forex?

Sorry to insist - but I'm really curious to understand your motives.

rustein:
Tomorrow I'll start "organisational matters" in Munich )

When there is a business plan there will be a basis for the conversation...

Your idea is worth no more than 3% of the business.

Will there be new indicators?

Please send me your draft business plan, I will fill in the required lines, if it is not too difficult, because we have to take into account the peculiarities of each region. At the improvement of the indicator and the adviser I am working every day, but unfortunately, the participants do not show much interest, so sometimes there are sparks of application, but it seems that it is too early to generalize something. The variant of trend following (variant 3 in kodobase) is giving hope.

A business plan is not a questionnaire that you can fill out...
For your idea, a business plan will cost at least 10k (usd).

f.t.:

What about my question?

I apologise for the insistence, but I am really curious to understand your motives.

The main motive is to get the opinion of forum participants about such activities in the market, believe me, there are a lot of participants here who are very good at assessing any situation in the market.

For some reason I am sure that in forex you need a reliable deposit that can be entrusted to an advisor.