Boomerang - page 13

OnGoing:
Yusuf, it's too late now, there are a lot of these discount services online.
This interpretation is new to us, having been issued with an intellectual property protection document in 2008.

yosuf:
This is a novelty in our country; they issued an intellectual property protection document in 2008...

I understand, it's just that I think the fashion for them will soon pass. And from the consumer's point of view, you don't want to bother searching for a coupon, it's better to choose a product from a reliable, trusted supplier, and the prices there already know how much of a margin they have. And 10% of the purchase price is not too shabby to pay for the same warranty.

No one would pay less, agree, no one would work at a loss or break even.

yosuf:
Why should networked entrepreneurs go bust? They benefit by increasing their overall turnover. So far, no one has found any disadvantages from the introduction of this project. Another thing is that it is difficult to reach citizens, they do not believe in it and are looking for a possible catch. Not all of this 5% is mine, hence all the prizes in the form of refunds and organisational costs. If I am left with 0.1%, I will be satisfied.

yosuf: "Every entrepreneur transfers 5% of Boomerang's total turnover to me, according to the contract. "

Boomerang's total turnover, in a day, can be increased dozens of times, many times during the day, by selling to a partner company and buying back from the partner company, for all funds +1 kopeck, a bucket of dried grape seeds.

Entrepreneurs may be somewhat surprised by the gross income and costs, but a contract is a contract.

Where you live, you can probably make money without bending over and without forex, having a couple of Hodja Nasreddin genes in you and not just a part of his name in yours. )))

RekkeR:

yosuf: "Every entrepreneur transfers 5% of Boomerang's total turnover to me, according to the contract. "

Boomerang's total turnover, in a day, can be increased dozens of times, many times during the day, by selling to a partner company and buying back from the partner company, for all funds +1 kopeck, a bucket of dried grape seeds.

Entrepreneurs may be somewhat surprised by the gross income and costs, but a contract is a contract.

Where you live, you can probably make money without bending over and without forex, having a couple of Hodja Nasreddin genes in you and not just a part of his name in yours. )))

Apparently I didn't explain it that way. Only that part of the outlet's turnover is transferred to me, and it is the Boomerang customers, who are an additional client of the outlet. The salesman himself is not interested in increasing this turnover, as he has to pay a kickback. He only makes entries at the request of the customer, who is interested in increasing the amount of money in his personal account. What kind of artificial increase in turnover can we talk about? It is an actual one-time turnover. Apparently, not turnover, but income.

OnGoing:

I understand, it's just that I think the fashion for them will soon pass. And from the consumer's point of view, you don't want to bother searching for a coupon, it's better to choose a product from a reliable, trusted supplier, and the prices there already know how much of a margin they have. And 10% of the purchase price is not too shabby to pay for the same warranty.

No one will discount less than that, you must agree: they won't work at a loss or break even.

How can it go when you have the opportunity to buy a quality product at market price in a convenient location, from a proven not only by you but also by us, supplier, with the simultaneous accumulation of funds in the personal account, which over the year can reach a considerable amount, enabling you, without risking anything to return them back, minus the tax on income. And the percentage of winners out of the total number of participants is always above 10%.

yosuf:
How can pass, when you have the opportunity to buy goods of quality at market price in a convenient location, proven not only by you but also by us, supplier, with the simultaneous accumulation of funds in the personal account, which over the year could reach a considerable amount, enabling you, without risking anything to return them back, minus the tax on income. And the percentage of winners out of the total number of participants is always above 10%.

That may be so, but more often than not the buyer has his own proven suppliers, not those offered to him, even for a virtual sucker punch.

By the way, and this is nothing new either, I recently worked on a website for such a system myself. These returns are called cashbacks, and even accumulate through a tiered referral system. Here, just opened the site, although it already has 50 pieces of competition only in the UK (I myself analyzed, because I did SEO on this site) http://www.mybigmoneytree.co.uk/