Boomerang - page 9

yosuf:
now I doubt that it will ever be possible to create an omnivorous, all-season and unsinkable ATS

In order to create such an ATS, you yourself must first of all be an extremely profitable trader.

Otherwise, how could you build such an omnivorous ATS with a herd of moose running all over you?

Try to work backwards. Analyse the crowd-informer on the Alpari website and see at what points the herd of rams goes under the knife. For example, when the dollarfrank was falling this week, 85% were buying it and 15% were selling it. Conclusion...

step_up777:

Analyse the crowd-former on the Alpari website and see at what points the herd of sheep goes under the knife. For example, when the dollar-franc was falling this week, 85% were buying it and 15% were selling it. Draw conclusions...

Mixon, you?

step_up777:
You are trying to think logically, you need to think illogically . That is, against the thinking of losers ...
If I wanted to trade in this way, I would not buy or sell, and in other words, I would not buy but I would not want to believe in this situation and I would rather accept a loss than profit in this alogical way. I want to smash the computer that gives illogical profit. But, apparently, one has to smash one's head in, unable to make sense of what is going on. That is why I never study illogical situations closely, they make me nervous.

yosuf:
If I look at the strategy, i.e. i look at the market, and i don't buy or sell, i don't buy and sell again, i get pretty good profit picture, but I take it with spite and i don't want to believe it, i prefer to lose than to get such illogical profit. I want to smash the computer that gives illogical profit. But, apparently, one has to smash one's head in, unable to make sense of what is going on. That is why I never study illogical situations closely, they make me nervous.

And try making an alogic indicator, run it and look at the results. Alternatively...

2AlexeyFX

No.

yosuf:

There have to be some laws ...

Dear Yusuf!

The market will always be unpredictable, and our task is to create an EA which monitors every price movement, not expecting only a trend, but finding an opportunity to work in any conditions. But anyway, it will be impossible to leave EA unattended, all the time continuing researches, adjustments and not excluding trader's intervention. Therefore I see nothing other than a complete dedication to the task without any extraneous business. The program may be debugged on the Demo, and it is better to use a small depo. Then open a PAMM account with 1000 and investors will pay attention to it. I wish you success!

step_up777:

And try making an alogic indicator, run it and look at the results. Alternatively...

2AlexeyFX

No.

We do not need to do it, it is already done, it is necessary to change "false" to "true" in the parameters of the EA controlling entry, the EA becomes illogical and they trade with the logical EA with varying success, passing the baton, but the moment of "stick" passing is impossible to guess in advance, and on the history we all see, but it is useless. All the hope is to optimise and find and predict effective periods for both of these divergent EAs in a timely manner.

yosuf:
... That's why I never scrutinize illogical situations, they make me nervous.

and in vain...

try to look at such "illogicality" as a result of influencing the "logicality" of some contiguous operator.

Yusuf, try bitcoin trading. You have all the conditions for entry right now. The only drawback (is it?) is the 1:1 leverage.

borilunad:

Dear Yusuf!

The market will always be unpredictable, and our task is to create an EA which monitors every price movement, not expecting only a trend, but finding an opportunity to work in any conditions. But anyway, it will be impossible to leave EA unattended, all the time continuing researches, adjustments and not excluding trader's intervention. Therefore I see nothing but the complete dedication to the task without extraneous business. The program may be debugged on the Demo, and it is better to use a small depo. Then open a PAMM account with 1000 and investors will pay attention to it. I wish you success!

You are right, my Expert Advisor has the mode that follows every tick even within the bars. Now I am studying this variant carefully, because in this mode it is constantly watching the market and takes the right decision in unexpected situations without waiting for the end of the bar, but the profitability of this mode is lower than when we work with completed bars. The debugging of the demo is in full swing. Frankly speaking, now I have achieved that on the flat, I don't lose or add profit, I am waiting for the good trends as they used to be. Funds are also added and subtracted by the flattest mode in the opposite phase on the average, remaining almost at the same level, i.e. the EA is reliably immune from a fatal loss, thanks to its algorithm, which produces immediately generated autostop, stop-loss and TP are not used.

yosuf And did you watch your turkey squeeze on the franc pairs today? Do you think the bacsofrank will go on the yellow line on the hour marker or not anymore?