Boomerang - page 7

I have to hand it to the esteemed Yusufhoja to hold his punches so firmly. hats off to him

y

osuf

:

Of course, if you get greedy and use prohibited MM.

Yusuf, I'm sorry, but I don't understand you. A mathematician's head, and all these dubious suggestions. What did you create your indicator for? To dispel my doubts or to develop my own tactics, I don't understand. I do not know what to do with them, but I do know how to trade with them. You do not need investors, or the sale of "profitable" TKs and indicators. You may ask yourself: "Maybe you were not created for this business". A simple example of working on my predictive indicators shows excellent results with the right approach to trading. I'm not going to post all trading results, just a screenshot. This is a 2 month demo account (I was already posting a screenshot about 3 weeks ago): starting account 100000$, at the moment the risks are increased up to 35% of the deposit and at the same time we are testing the performance of all kinds of scripts. This screen to the fact that you're a mathematician, you can open an account for $ 1000 and is quite normal to earn

But for these results you have to work hard, read and learn. And most importantly, you have to realize what you want to achieve.

yosuf:
That's what I do tirelessly, and commerce is just a distraction because I teach it.

dear clown, have you ever hammered a nail into a wall in your life or have you ever assembled a council?

Killing your commerce on a national scale if you teach it

How can you be so sure of the stupidity of others?

>

SEVER11:

Yusuf, I'm sorry, but I don't understand you. A mathematician's head, and all these dubious suggestions. What did you create your indicator for? To dispel my doubts or to develop my own tactics, I don't understand. I do not know what to do with them, but I do know how to trade with them. You do not need investors, or the sale of "profitable" TKs and indicators. You may ask yourself: "Maybe you were not created for this business". A simple example of working on my predictive indicators shows excellent results with the right approach to trading. I'm not going to post all trading results, just a screenshot. This is a 2 month demo account (I was already posting a screenshot about 3 weeks ago): starting account 100000$, at the moment the risks are increased up to 35% of the deposit and at the same time we are checking the functionality of all kinds of scripts. This screen to the fact that you're a mathematician, you can open an account for $ 1000 and is quite normal to earn

But for these results, you have to work hard, read and study. And most importantly, you have to realize what you want to achieve.

I agree with you, but you've set the deposit of 100k, I wanted to try to set such a deposit on the real account. I do not for a minute leave the work of creating profitable TS, but I think it is not harmful to have a risk-free business just in case, which I now organize by the hands of interested persons, that's all. I think one should not interfere with the other. I am also on 1 million demo deposit and I am quietly testing the indicator and Expert Advisor. I am getting closer to the creation of profitable TS based on the indicator. It is a pity that forum participants pay less attention to the development of the indicator than I would like. I do not show my own analyses, I do not want to impose them. I have not posted my own analyses, so as not to impose them. Although I do it myself, it would be quicker with most.

22333222:

))

someone you know is hiding behind 22333222 )

yosuf:
I agree with you, but you yourself have set a deposit of 100k, I wanted to try to set such a deposit in real time. I do not leave for a minute the work on creation of profitable TS, but I think it is not harmful to have a risk-free business just in case, which I now organize by the hands of interested persons, that's all. I think one should not interfere with the other. I am also on 1 million demo deposit and I am quietly testing the indicator and Expert Advisor. I am getting closer to the creation of profitable TS based on the indicator. It is a pity that forum participants pay less attention to the development of the indicator than I would like. I do not show my own analyses, I do not want to impose them. I have not posted my own analyses, so as not to impose them. Although I do it myself, it would be quicker with most.
Yusuf, everyone tests their tactics I think based on their real deposits... :0(

I couldn't get through the whole thread... But I understood that the proposal is to set up retail outlets... ...and all the hassle that goes with it, which is no small thing. And even written with a pitchfork in the water - a million :)))).

And "just" and need to make a system that brings daily 5% - 6% deposit growth to one dollar a year bang up a million :D

SEVER11:

This is a 2 month demo account.

But for these results, you have to work hard, read and study. And most importantly, you have to be aware of what you want to achieve.

It's like the saying goes: "If we're so smart, why are we so poor? If everything is so profitable, why demo and not real? ;) Almost everyone can earn virtual millions (for many reasons), so there is nothing to be proud of.