[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 201

s_aullma:
Tantrik, please share your thoughts on the euro/dollar today?

I have a screenshot from the weekend - look at it.

CHF does not want to rise. Apparently, the "Bulls" were hit by the news about the possible introduction of the tax on foreigners' deposits in Switzerland. Most likely, the market will wait for confirmation of the news, and there will not be any serious ROTATION movement.

On the Euwer, there is some kind of saucer on the daily chart and the further on, the shorter the sections with new highs. What do you think it could mean?

And all the time some W-letter :)), the numbers indicate the number of candles between the touches.

Once again: news release and total lack of reaction from eurusd.

Gentlemen, any idea when this fucking flat will end?
I'm having to manually manoeuvre the EA's trades to breakeven.

Cmu4:
Gentlemen, any idea when this fucking flat will be over?
I'm having to manually break even on my EA's trades.

Summer will end (holiday season) and I think they will start to move in a more targeted way.

Cmu4:
Gentlemen, any idea when this fucking flat will end?
I'm having to manually break even on the EA's trades.
Yes, an idea ....))) For the 4th month I'm not paying attention to this "mess" on EURUSD, but I'm selling on the formed trend of USDCHF. Fortunately, a day or two and there will be new points to enter selling. USDCHF downtrend will resume.....)))) Join in, and don't torture your Expert Advisor and your deposit....))))

Sweet:
Bingo, an idea....))) This is the 4th month I am not paying attention to this "mess" on EURUSD, but I am selling on the formed USDCHF trend. Fortunately, a day or two and there will be new points to enter selling. USDCHF downtrend will resume.....)))) Join in, and don't torture your advisor and your deposit....))))
And my advisor has caught the drop in gold.

yosuf:
And my advisor caught the drop in gold.

I, sincerely, am happy for you and your advisor... ))) GOD willing, it will always be like this....)))), but luck, unfortunately, is not a pattern...((((

I was expecting the eu to go down, but so far it's not.