[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 185

lotos7:
..perhaps... 4430... or 4480... on the news...

There was news in the terminal that the ECB is buying bonds, so we are going up, but don't forget that everyone is waiting for Beni's speech on Friday, it could change everything dramatically.

21april:

I have one too, but I'm not used to trusting it yet.

Trading Central's forecast is very good.

One can only wonder why the eu is so happy with the positive news in the US. The efficiency theory of markets just rests.

s_aullma:
One can only wonder why the eu is so happy with the positive news in the US. The efficiency theory of the markets just rests.

What makes you think he's happy?

It seems to be standing still.

Murik09:
Trading Central's forecast is very good.

UR/USD medium term: The trend remains bullish.
Our pivot point is at 1.395.

Our preference: BUY above 1.395 with targets at 1.47 and 1.49.

Alternative scenario: A break down of 1.395 will open the way to 1.37 and 1.34.

Analysis : RSI will be supported by the uptrend line.

Key levels
1.5145 ***
1.4900 ***
1.4700 **
1.3950 ***
1.3700 ***
1.3400 ***

Here is their current prognosis. But here's the sequence missing. First one pivot point, later another lower one. The targets are too high in my opinion. And that's with all the news about the Euro. The only reason it is holding so high now is because of Benny on Friday. If it was not for him, it would have gone down.

s_aullma:
One can only wonder why the eu is so happy with the positive news in the US. The efficiency theory of markets just rests.

Probably because gold is falling.

Yeah... Complete silence... both on the market and on the forum)

Bicus:

What makes you think he's happy?

It seems to be standing still.

Depends on which timeframe. But there was a jump. My total since the US data release is 28 pips. Now it seems to be down again. But in terms of the performance of the markets, the reaction is quite the opposite. Negative on the Euro, it is rising. Yesterday it is the second day with important economic indicators in Germany (ZEW yesterday, today with Ifo Index), and Europe are breaking the negative records but the Euro is growing. Now the US is positive and it is rising again. Short-term, but up. (We urgently need Margaret to break it down. ))