[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 154

Eurofrank can't seem to break down. I wonder if a fall is still expected or if a rebound is up?

IgorM:
how to tell the difference? teach me.
me too.

trinitron:
and so am I.

All of us :))

itum:
Thanks, I'll buy ;)

Are you still buying? Then we're coming to you.

Could someone please throw in a graph of the dollar index. On the clock, if possible.

andreika:
Could someone please throw me a chart of the dollar index. On the clock if possible.

Please.

Smaller:

Bigger:

My DTs have these weird quotes.

* Alpari

margaret:
This is what I'm talking about, that not everyone can understand what FA is... I have been trying to prove since my first post on this forum that FA works, you just need to know how to use it, to distinguish important information from gossip, outdated information (which some DTs often give you), the validity of information and many other things. And then on the basis of FAs you will make right TA and there will be no losses.

It is very difficult to learn to separate the sweet lie from the bitter truth, and it is much easier to count waves and draw lines.... Kudos to you for your work on this thread... I have learned a lot from you and realized that I am still weak for FAs.... There is room for improvement ))))

Here's an example... I think they will not let you down...)))

margaret - we appreciate YOUR information...

AndreyZak:

My DT has these weird quotes.

Thank you very much. i don't have an index at all.