[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 142

sever31:

i want to brag about it:

I don't bother with levels of pending orders in my TS, I don't bother with buy or sell limit. I can lay out levels, but only them, where to work on rebound, and TP and SL themselves... I don't know if I got lucky or what...

P.S. From the Volga... I couldn't find any moraine oaks. BBP was lucky with the amphorae, I think.

10 days on the sp500 index and oil ...handles ...

odiseif:

10 days on the sp500 index and oil ...handles ...
cool. can we share our goals here?

IgorM:
not a copier, here's one I found in kodobase https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9477

Thank you!

sever31:
"flip the monitor upside down and you'll be fine!" I get it with you... but what if I have a heavy, old monitor and no laptop?
What did you want a pattern?

sever31:
cool. can we share our goals here?
what goals can we talk about in a scalp on m1 ?

Tantrik:
What did you want a pattern?
wanted to hear something sensible...

odiseif:
what targets can we talk about in a scalp on m1 ?
you're getting into a discussion... i don't know, goals are not goals, i use limit orders in this case. are you from the market?

sever31:
wanted to hear something sensible...

I mean, there's at least an 85% probability that you don't want to do it. You're all about the laptop...

Tantrik:

I mean, there's at least an 85% probability that you don't want to. You're all about the laptop...
wait a minute... Tan, you promised to deliver something to the people on Saturday, I will not quote. and where? the advice to flip the monitor is your promised secret?

sever31:
wait... tan, you promised to bring something to the people on saturday, I won't quote you. and where? the advice to flip the monitor is your promised secret?

You know, it's all in the head (psychology should begin with her) and about the time I wrote about watching the schedule in intervals - that's also important. I can not teach everyone ... (and I do not know how) (it will stop working) (and in vain you gave up the pattern could be invincible!)