[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 135

Evgen157:

Everything now depends on the foundation )))) Although I'm already starting to doubt it, but technically it's not so easy after the zebra either )))
FA is also "neutral".

Evgen157:

Artikul would at least be happy with an energy cell or at least a battery.)

He said last time that his system shows only sal and he is not going to buy... probably fixing a system error...

I'm out of the market at breakeven... Not my destiny then ))))

Can someone tell me on the franc, will it correct downwards or not? Margaret, can you tell me what the fundamentals are on it? Has the National Bank been selling the franc?

s_aullma:
Can someone tell me on the franc, will it correct downwards or not? Margaret, can you tell me what the fundamentals are on it? Has the National Bank been selling the franc?
Yes, the SNB traded today

The Swiss franc continues to fall after SNB Vice-President Jordan confirmed that there is "scope for further liquidity increases" and noted that "the overvalued franc is a risk to price stability and economic growth."
According to Jordan, the franc is heavily overvalued against the euro and the dollar. He also expects a marked slowdown in the Swiss economy in the second half of the year and has not ruled out measures to directly impact the currency.
The franc was also under heavy pressure today with the news that the SNB may temporarily peg the franc to the euro in order to curb the sharp appreciation of its national currency which is threatening its economy.

margaret:
Better yet, extend the global trend, so to speak, make a false-break (or trick the hamsters) and then it will be a no-holds-barred (for a while) hike upwards

The fund went up, tomorrow the euro will fall again, only at night there may be a short-term rise purely technical...

2011.08.11 20:33:31 *Magnitude 6 earthquake in Fukushima, Japan - Kyodo

margaret:

yen up!?

margaret:

The speed of the yen is not affected by this breakdown ))))