[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 134

DragonSL:

That's good ))))

Now we're going to break away from the bottom edge and upwards...

Wouldn't hurt to go down to the lower global trend line for a strong move up.

DragonSL:

The zebra has already piled up so many of them, Tantric MSU for one :-)

We need to get out of this pile of hamster corpses ))))

Then why did Putin shout on TV that he would support volatility in the market and give money to the market? I do not know why myself ..... Probably to feed the bigger hamsters and dump the greediest ones.... Natural selection)))) Everybody's expecting a crash, but there will be a big surprise on New Year ))))). In the meantime, there is a breakdown of all the techniques ))))

margaret:
It wouldn't hurt to go down to the lower global trend line for a strong hike upwards.

But that's what I'm saying: a couple of days of wolf up, a comeback and after the head on the MAKDi on the Euroindex, global up, I think by September 1 we'll be moving up...

Evgen157:

Then why did Putin shout on TV that he would support market volatility and give money to the market??? I don't even know why .... Probably to feed the bigger hamsters and dump the greediest ones.... Natural selection)))) Everybody's expecting a crash, but there will be a big surprise on New Year ))))). In the meantime, there is a breakdown of all the techniques ))))

Putin failed to bring the ruble to the market and the ruble is still wooden - specially for Pinocchio-Putin :-)

Z.I. Let him collect a lot of money and buy himself a nice cap ... paper

DragonSL:

Putin failed to bring the ruble to the market, as it was wooden and remains wooden -- specially for Pinocchio-Putin :-)

Why could not he do it?

Trade ...... Except I don't)))

EURUSD had no time to pips((( I decided to play medium term, entered in the evening, so I don't know if it's true or not((

DragonSL:

But that's what I mean too: a couple of days of wolf up, a comeback and after the head on the MAKDi on the Euroindex, the global upside, I think by September 1 we'll move up...
And better yet, to extend the global trendline, so to speak, to make a false-break (or to trick the hamsters) and then will come an immediate (for some time) trek upwards

margaret:
Better yet, extend the global trend, so to speak, make a false-break (or trick the hamsters) and then it will be a no-holds-barred (for a while) hike upwards

Everything now depends on the fundamentals )))) Although I'm beginning to doubt it, but technically it's not so easy after the zebra ))))

Artikul would at least be happy with an energy cell or at least a battery.)