[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 128

Standing in the sells at 1.4265.

Beautiful.

:)))

Bicus:

Standing in the sell at 1.4265.

Beautiful.

and i covered 1 position +2% of depo.... the second +1% is still hanging in the boo...i think i will leave it till 1.41

Bicus:

Standing in the sells at 1.4265.

Beautiful.

Closed.

Took 100 pips.

but the euro is falling like a boom, amid panic. I think the key question now is the actions of the rating agencies and the search for market reversal points, if at all? Maybe we will fall steadily from September.

4170 again...

Isn't the dollar intervening? The index seems to be going up very fast. What do you think?

margaret:
Do you see a fence being built on the diaries?
And what is this beast, I called it a zebra, first time I see it: bearish takeover, bullish takeover, bearish-bullish, bearish-bullish, in short candlestick analysis is a waste of time...

DragonSL:
And what is this beast, I call it a zebra, first time I see it: bearish takeover, bullish takeover, bearish-bullish, bearish-bullish, in short, candlestick analysis is a waste of time...

New pattern. Let's call it "panic")))

93408:

A new pattern. Let's call it "panic" )))
Exactly, that's what mine called it "panic in the market"...

Nevertheless, the euro did his homework, which I drew for him the day before yesterday, now I have until tonight to think about what else might have happened...