[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 126

SEVER11:
I come to work and there's the news: the "locomotive engineer" has been dismissed and his bonus has been taken away by 18%, but never mind, we're back in the ranks of customers.

Who was right? (or should I say who was right?)

Tantrik:

Who was right? (or rather, who guessed?)

I remember who was talking about heading south yesterday :)

Today the targets around 39** could be heading south.

kvadjagan:

I remember who was talking about heading south yesterday :)

Targets around 39** may be southbound today.

Today is not yesterday...

s_aullma:
This is something new. there are no predictions in the Trends, Forecasts branch. And there is no responsibility. I'm telling you it's only for decision support. Although there's no way around it.

I have previously posted possible developments: three options, I am so far in favour of a move on white.

SEVER11:

previously posted possible developments: three options, I'm still in favour of a move on the white line.

Thank you SEVER. I will keep watching until the opening of the European session.

s_aullma:
This is something new. there are no forecasts in the Trends, Forecasts branch. And there's no accountability. I'm telling you it's just for decision support. Although there's no way around it.

Personally I (for me) expect the eur by Friday evening at 1.47 - 1.4750 :))

How many times has the eu crossed the 1.4270 level?

If you look at the daily chart, the eu is in a triangle. Somewhere in September-October there will be a breakout, I think. That's fantastic.

Tantrik:

Personally (for me) I am expecting the eu by Friday evening at 1.47 - 1.4750 :))
Thank you.

s_aullma:
Thank you.

Good luck with the trend.

Tantrik:

Who was right? (or rather, who guessed?)
I'm not a 100 per cent hitter, 75 per cent, that's good enough for now :0)). I'm not immune to mistakes, but there are stops for that