[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 125

IgorM:

don't go, I'll go

good luck!

I've already taken the plunge.

If you're interested, I posted a couple of pages back on this thread about owls. Critique in the studio.

south... hum... hum... hum.

lotos7:
south... hum... hum... hum.

what, the train to Sochi, went to Vorkuta? 1.47, for starters...

mimohodom:

what, the train to Sochi, went to Vorkuta? 1.47, for starters ...

Who can tell me where to buy gold from, it looks like a correction?

I come to work and there's news: they've removed the "locomotive engineer" from his job and stripped him of his bonus by 18%, but never mind, we're back in the buying ranks.

Dear traders, could you share your euro/dollar forecast? I don't want to lose the first deposit.

s_aullma:
Dear traders, could you share your euro/dollar forecast? I don't want to lose the first deposit.

And with the forecast it will be easier to lose?

Tantrik:

Will the prediction make it easier to lose?
Tantrik, at least that way you'll have someone to blame the first failure on and find an excuse. )) And seriously, for decision support. There are thoughts that after yesterday's fall in the U.S. it will go upwards. Here's an outside opinion to back it up

s_aullma:
Tantrik, at least that way you'll have someone to blame your first failure on and justify yourself. )) But seriously, for decision support. I have thoughts that after yesterday's fall in the USA, it will go upwards. Here's an outside opinion to back it up

I can't take responsibility for someone else's depo.

Tantrik:

I can't take responsibility for someone else's depot.
This is something new. I can't find any forecasts in the "Trends, Forecasts" thread. And there's no responsibility. I'm telling you, it's just for decision support. Although there's no way around it.