[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 73

rigc:
and then, in Mixon terminology, the train will go north. and a bunch of hamsters will be left on the platform))))

That's for sure, it's not time for the euro to go down in earnest yet.

strangerr:

This will be just the right time for the euro to fall.

it is important to squeeze through this crowd to my coach (I don't dream of that yet))))) and not to disappear in this crowd))))

I see a lot of people from Ukraine... my mother came to Cherkassy from Siberia)))).... I have to go to Ukraine one day, to show my son Kiev, Lavra...

Dimka-novitsek:
I started to buy the Aussie a few minutes ago, T/P 1.0845 and already 25 pips gain (bad, bad sign).

The bounce may not be there.

Tantrik:

there may not be a rebound.

And it seems to have worked for me:

rigc:

it is important to squeeze through this crowd to my coach (I don't dream of that yet))))) and not to disappear in this crowd))))

I see a lot of people from Ukraine... my mother came to Cherkassy from siberia)))).... I have to go to Ukraine sometime, to show my son Kiev, laurel...

I'm from Ukraine too. But we have three laurels. I am 2 hands in favour of pilgrimage.

canada\dollar (green old forecast)

canada/franc, the canadian finishes its fall.

euro\aud 5.08. (green old forecast)

strangerr:

Вот это будет точно, не время еще евро для серьезного падения.

Three variants of development, I think each of them has the right to live. Choose any one, and most importantly by Yusuf indicator, you can see possible variant, as Margaret says and up to 1,26. This is the last screen with my predictive indicators... :0)). Gone to rest. I vote for the white option.

trinitron:
I'm from Ukraine too. Only dibs on the 3 laurels. I am 2 hands for the pilgrimage.

Just to break things down...

))

Tantrik:

canada\dollar (green old forecast)

canada/franc, the canadian finishes its fall.

Is the Canadian ending the fall or is the franc ending the rise?