[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 57

the interesting thing is that the concept justifies itself... even the buy at the top closed with the smallest minus...:-)))

zoritch:
the interesting thing is that the concept justifies itself... even the buy at the top closed with the smallest minus...:-)))
it's good when your TS works)))))

rigc:
the bank of japan intervened

thank you,

So they decided by the ears and by 120

SVEC:

How do I set a period of 6 hours in MT4?

http://forex-bloger.ru/polezno-znat/kak-sdelat-nestandartnyj-tajm-frejm.html

so they have to get out of it somehow..... or else they are totally screwed..... although last year the Swiss intervened more than once and then said that it didn't help them at all..... this year they are not even bothering....

rigc:
so they have to get out of it somehow..... or else they are totally screwed..... although last year the swiss did interventions more than once and then said that it didn't help them at all..... this year they are not even bothering to do it....

Yesterday they said they would, but they don't know when :-)

rigc:
so they have to get out of it somehow..... or else they are totally screwed..... although last year the Swiss intervened more than once and then said that it didn't help them at all..... this year they are not even bothering....
if this does not work, it's time to hit last year's low
as i was writing this they got to 113.55

Thursday August 4

*02.45 Moscow time zone. - New Zealand: Q2 Employment Rate (Forecast: Unchanged QoQ, +2.0% y/y; Previous Period: +0.3% QoQ, +0.6% y/y)
*02.45 MSK - New Zealand: Q2 bp rate (Forecast: 6.5%; Previous Period: 6.6%)
*03.50 Moscow time zone. - Japan: last week's capital flows
*08.00 Moscow time. - Japan: Bank of Japan Monetary Policy Decision (Beginning of Meeting)
08.01 Moscow time. - USA: July, Monster Employment Index (Previous: 146)
*12.00 Moscow timeframe - UK: July, UN FAO Food Price Index (prior period: 234)
14.00 Moscow time. - Germany: June, Manufacturing Orders (Forecast: -0.2% mom, +6.8% y/y; prior period: +1.8% mom, +12.2% y/y)
15.00 MSK - UK: Bank of England rate decision and target for asset purchase programme (Forecast: 0.5% and GBP 200bn; prior period: 0.5% and GBP 200bn)
15.45. - E-17: ECB Monetary Policy Decision (Forecast: 1.50%; Previous Period: 1.5%)
16.30 Moscow time. - E-17: ECB President Trichet's press conference
16.30 Moscow time. - US: initial jobless claims for the week of July 30 (forecast: 407K; prior period: 398K)
17.45 Moscow time - US: Bloomberg Comfort Index for the week of July 31 (prior period: -46.8)
18.30 Moscow timeframe - USA: EIA natural gas reserves for the week of July 29 (previous period: +43bn to 2,714 Tcf)

Should we take the Euro into shorts with a target at 1.4150?

trinitron:
Euro goes in the shorts with a target at 1.4150?

how fast things are changing, I'm holding the bai and I'm still invested, in case I'm wrong the loss will be only 12% of the profit made.... we're in favour of going north. And tomorrow is Friday, there and we'll see: