[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 43

No one has gone anywhere yet...

strangerr:

I've been on the train for a week now.
I haven't been off the train for a week.)

on n4 divergence and upwards reversal so this is normal spread of movement within n1 TF...

I'm eerily curious, who is it the Euro that lost 60 pips in a single candle, and for what joy?

Willthe Swiss franc correct? because it is almost at 0.84 and falling without a break.

Hi all! Looking 50/50 today, who's on the train to the north, who's hitchhiking to the south)))) Cloudy week, my guesses haven't changed, down! maybe someone will pick up ;)

chepikds:
Hi all! Looking 50/50 today, who's on the train to the north, who's hitchhiking to the south)))) Cloudy week, my assumptions have not changed, down! maybe someone will pick up ;))
where are you going?))) to the fence?

rigc:
where are you going?))) to the fence?

Down.

Main resistance: 1.4280, support 1.41

strangerr:

Now starts moving up, or rather started at 4.45 today, what other predictions?)))
a very confident move...:-)))

strangerr:

It is now starting to move upwards, or rather started at 4.45 today, what other predictions?)))
You seem to be freelancing for the DC :))))) just kidding !

AAE:
It feels like you are a freelancer for the DC :))))) just kidding !

hmmm... i wanted to make a joke like this too)))) no offence Stranger))))

that's right - everyone should trade according to their own TS... and Stranger gives his vision of the market, accepting it or not is a personal matter...