[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 42

rustein:

Aren't you sick of the copy-paste hobby ? Tell us about yourself.... )

P.S. How's the omelette ?

Stop with the jokes, you'll hurt your feelings.

DragonSL:

Margaret, while Stranger's on the pavement, do you think the head-to-shoulders test went well?

The Eurodollar is clear - all the cream from Obama's speech in pon, I didn't even enter the market yesterday on this pair. The pattern here worked 100%: "Buy with rumour and sell with fact" so there was not much of a surge but... On the 4th of the Eurozone meeting, I think they are going to take the Euro down to get something to go up.

I, personally, am sitting pretty on the chiff for now ))))

I'll sit for a bit))

strangerr:

Zhenya, you were right about the ceiling yesterday, but you are the oldest saxaul (or axakal) here)))

Guys, am I the only one who can't push up, are you asleep?)))

I'm using a slightly different technique for determining levels now - it works very consistently on n4/n1 TF...

strangerr:

I'll sit for a while)))

price delays at significant levels - price always moves from boundary APR levels, it works very well on n1 and n4 at the moment trying to break through 1.4211-1.4215 - then 1.4263-1.4276 - but this level is much stronger than the one above it, so resistance will be very tough, and then it will go with the wind, but I do not think that we can go higher than 1.4350 - the second wave in the fifth wave of the daily TF.

forte928:

I am now using a slightly different technique for determining levels - it works very consistently on n4/n1 TF.

So levels do not depend on the TF, I missed that yesterday.

forte928:

I am now using a slightly different technique for determining levels - it works very consistently on n4/n1 TF.

where's the forecast then? ))))

rigc:
where's the forecast then? ))))

It is now starting to move upwards, or rather started at 4.45 today, so what other forecasts?)))

strangerr:

Now the upward movement begins, or rather began at 4.45 today, what other predictions?)))
well it's your prediction)))) well it doesn't necessarily mean that forte agrees with it does it?

Let's go))

nikat97:
Let's go))

The way we drove, the way we arrived.