[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 32

Temnyj:

Hi all.

Regarding the markings in my drawings - the horizontal orange lines are from around February this year, you can be more accurate from my screenshots in past episodes, the purple channels are about two months old. And as for my thoughts - picture below.

Are there any statistics on historical trading on pivot levels? Because when you read a strategy, it looks so beautiful locally...but when you test it on history, it gets so sad

seolink74:
Are there any statistics on historical trading on pivot levels? Because when you read a strategy, it looks so beautiful locally...but when you test it on history, it becomes so sad
I have statistics, but i will not give them. This is not purely based on pivot levels, everything is traded manually, too much needs to be taken into account - software cannot do that.

I'm going to piss where your meter-long candle is )))

Evgen157:

I'm going to piss where your meter-long candle is )))

2011.08.02 18:17:48 *US Senate begins voting on raising US debt limit

It's interesting how the Senate votes, not like Congress. Each senator is publicly questioned aloud and the answer for or against is recorded in the minutes)

sever31:

a couple of dozen points left...

that's what I thought too...

sever31:

Audi did well (gave a prediction earlier)

I gave a prediction upwards?!, but I remembered - 400 pips, then it came true...

and how long will all these votes take?

2011.08.02 18:44:26 *Senate votes 74 to 26 to approve bill to raise debt limit and reduce US deficit

2011.08.02 18:45:17 *The bill would reduce the budget deficit by at least $2.1 trillion over 10 years
2011.08.02 18:46:14 *The bill would raise the debt limit by $2.4 trillion over 10 years if conditions are met