[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 26

This is the picture we have now:

There is a good inflow of buy from the option levels.

OnGoing:
That's what... Left the best part for tonight....
I'm gonna jump a little more, I'm gonna put a delayed sel

seolink74:
I'm going to jump a little more, I'm going to put a delayed sel

I do not advise to do it before 1.4330, and there we will see about the situation.

And now what I promised to explain yesterday:

margaret:
Demura has just congratulated the paratroopers with the words "may you be separated by something from something"...

He actually started to make me happy... The Bank of Moscow has just explained it in real terms... GOODMAN!!! Has anyone ever seen the movie "Generation P"? Super movie ((!)

seolink74:
I'm not a trainer... I'm a pity when profits are decreasing before my eyes... I'm in the middle of a sell. So it's better to trade with EAs (for me)

You have to train your point. Without a trained point, there's nothing to do in forex.

:))))

Evgen157:

Has anyone seen "Generation P"? Great movie.
The movie sucks. If you haven't read the book, I don't recommend watching it. Read it first, then watch it.

If anyone is interested, a good point:

Also by aud:

Canadian:

Bicus:
The film sucks. If you haven't read the book, I don't recommend watching it. Read it first, then watch it.

It's overdone with drugs, and the gist is similar to today's reality...)) And the channel is not NTV, it's RBC!

Approximately so far

Or like this