Interesting and humorous - page 251

Very very interesting, where can humidity come from in frost?

I wonder about the very notion of humidity in frost:)

Integer:

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Сублимация_(physics)

tara:
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Сублимация_(physics)
A physicist told us about this at school. Who can show us a graph of the thermal conductivity of air as a function of humidity?

Wrong. It's the thickness of the air layer. It has to do with temperature and humidity.

I found a table. At -10 degrees and 100% humidity there is as much water in the air as at +10 degrees and 30% humidity. The lower the temperature, the less water in the air at the same relative humidity.

Integer:

Wrong. This is from the thickness of the air layer. It has to do with temperature and humidity.

I found a table. At -10 degrees and 100% humidity there is as much water in the air as at +10 degrees and 30% humidity. The lower the temperature, the less water in the air at the same relative humidity.

I don't have another chart.

what about progression?

explor:

I don't have another table

what about progression?

No, whatever. Just curious, no particular need.

Maybe it's not the thermal conductivity, but the heat capacity.

Integer:

No, whatever. Just curious, no particular need.

Maybe it's not the thermal conductivity, but the heat capacity.

What do you mean?

explor:
what do you mean?
Never mind.

Integer:

Dim, you need to have a concept of humidity in general.
Humidity is not the amount of water, although it is related to it. Relative humidity is measured by partial pressure of water vapour. Even at temperatures below zero Celsius.
In simple terms, the proportion of water vapour pressure in total air pressure is relative humidity. This proportion is measured as a percentage of the total pressure, respectively.