Interesting and humorous - page 238

tara:
How are we doing here?
IMHO, we shouldn't work here, but on a fiver, because there'sthe "grail"!!! :-)

7Konstantin7:
They also pay money for messages.

It won't work for us, as the "Selja..." branch has been chopped down at the root there... :-(

Though there are some useful options!

explor:

You're right about some things.

but

in the UAE, they work 10 to 12 hours a day, no days off.

)

Gastarbeiters work 10-12 hours a day there. They work just as hard in our country. This alone will not improve product quality. It requires qualified and conscientious people.

khorosh:
Gastarbeiters work 10-12 hours a day. They work just as hard here as they do here. This alone will not improve product quality. You need qualified and conscientious people for that.
I have not yet understood that sugar is sweeter and water is greasier outside Russia?

DJDJ22:
Have you not yet understood that sugar is sweeter and water greasier outside Russia?
We have most of them) who understand nothing and live like patriots) if only for the sake of it.

khorosh:
Do you miss Russian bathing? The moderators can give you that pleasure.)))
That's how he started, like Pope Gapon, and so do you!

7Konstantin7:
We have most of them) who don't understand anything and live like patriots) if only for good reason.
Have you tried meeting a girl?

tara:
Have you tried meeting a girl?
I don't want to meet ours, at least not any more, hare me.

7Konstantin7:
With ours I don't want to, at least not any more, hare with me.
And with theirs?

tara:
And with theirs?

And theirs won't look at a Russian, that's how it is in our country) with our girls you get into trouble, the risk is great, but you can't win them over, and there aren't many good ones there either.

That's how we live...)