Interesting and humorous - page 180

khorosh:
Who knows the physics of such a power saving device ?

http://electrik.info/main/voprosy/245-pribory-dlya-yekonomii-yelektroyenergii-mif-ili.html

nikelodeon:

http://electrik.info/main/voprosy/245-pribory-dlya-yekonomii-yelektroyenergii-mif-ili.html

Thank you. That's what I thought, a scam. Scamming gullible and illiterate people.

I also checked their OGRN, so it's pure fraud.

Reactive power compensation units are used ONLY for consumption above 100kW or maybe more. The unit itself is in the form of a small house. Mostly installed in the backyard or small factories. And the one where there are electric motors or large transformers. In these cases it is possible to save up to 20 percent. AND SO....

There was one craftsman on TV, who managed to make some device with energy consumption twice less. But it's not allowed on TV...

nikelodeon:

I also checked their OGRN, so it's pure fraud.

Reactive power compensation units are used ONLY for consumption above 100kW or maybe more. The unit itself is in the form of a small house. Mostly installed in the backyard or small factories. And the one where there are electric motors or large transformers. In these cases it is possible to save up to 20 percent. AND SO....

There was one craftsman on TV, who managed to make some device with energy consumption twice less. But it's not allowed on TV...

What does it have to do with reactive power compensation? Household meters don't count it anyway.

An acquaintance once brought me a device designed to suppress mould growth on walls, which was supposed to use some kind of eddy currents to reduce the humidity in the walls and stop mould from growing. So inside there was a transformer 220/12V+5V and a board with an unmarked soldered chip and three LEDs (like traffic lights), which lit up one by one. And in the output there was a small inductance, like an emitter of the "mildew suppression field". My friend said that it didn't work, mold was even growing better.

zoritch:

Phew... shame on you... You are not a patriot ... :-)))

Zhen, did you see how the US-Canada girls played?

What kind of patriotism is this? Our "men" made me want to spit after the match of these women's teams. That's where you have to cry (and why)...

khorosh:
What does it have to do with reactive power compensation? Household meters don't count it anyway.

As the operating conditions change, the active power consumption increases.

tara:
The operating conditions for consumers are changing and the active power consumption is increasing.

Especially with you... :-)))

zoritch:

especially you... :-)))
Will you come to Tushino, you whiner and little believer?

Russian national football team, take off your skates, we recognised you.