[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 520

Is it possible to change, for example, the print alerts in the EA code, if they are in twenty different places?

An auto-replacement is possible.

Thank you! I've manually mined it, even though it's a hassle. But I'm really curious, do the logs of the print messages get written? I understand that no?

And if the computer shuts down, wizards tell me how to save the print messages can be!

dkfl.zrjdktdbx:

Thank you! I've manually mined it, even though it's a hassle. But I'm really curious, do the logs of the print messages get written? I understand that no?

And if the computer shuts down, masters advise how to save the messages printe!

Written by

Thank you! Well, let me see, I'm losing a demo account here,

The robot should only delete orders on its own pair and only when takeprofit is reached, and only if the takeprofit is greater than the loss! I did not understand what was going on here. I deleted three orders at random on different pairs, and no takeprofit reached! I don't get it!

If the variable ubytok is wrong it sets a selllimit, without a stop and with a profit, and if it is wrong it sets an oprt bylimit again, without a stop and with a profit, and if it is wrong it places an oprt bylimit, usually a bit lower than the first one, and so on. Closes only in profit, all orders at once, but only if ubytok is positive, if any profit is reached, or keeps on going.

You know, there are no prints! Well, there are general messages, but there are no print messages in the logs...

dkfl.zrjdktdbx:
You know, there are no prints! Well, there are general messages, but there are no print messages in the logs...

Are these logs from the terminal or the tester?

...Left it on one pair in real life, so it works! It's like... Not lost in 2 weeks, and the activity is sane, explainable, at the same time on different pairs-write the scare...

Logs from programfiles 86, where else would I find them?

C:\Program Files (x86)\FXstart - MetaTrader\logs