[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 516

Reshetov:

Most likely you have an account with one of those brokers that forbids setting orders with takeovers and losers.

Check with your broker's helpdesk - it is forbidden to discuss brokers on this forum.

Thank you! Indeed, when opening an early order the broker does not allow you to set stops and takeovers right away.

Dobr:

I wrote EXACTLY... ;)

here's a more accurate version:

Alas, something's in the way, but thank you very much all the same.

splxgf:
You may try to move some checks from init to start. You can also check the status of the terminal, and so on.

That's the humour, the check is done in start(), before calling it, all system initialisations should already be done. I cited a code fragment. But no.

And it's not the first time when I encounter "surprises" in em-ku-el. For instance, recently I transferred the body of a small procedure into a calling function and the program logic changes.

Okay, if I were new to programming, I would think for myself. But twenty years of developing complex software systemsis worth something. It's just that I just started working on emcuel.

Okay, I've bypassed this problem for now. Until the next "surprise".

How to find and download this equity and balance indicator from codobase, thanks: https://www.mql5.com/en/code

Thank you, I found it https://forum.mql4.com/ru/7118

int mas[3][3]= {1, 2, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 9};

void start()
  {
  int x = ArrayMaximum(mas);

Alert(x); // x = 0 (первая ячейка)
  }  
ArrayMaximum - работает только с одномерными массивами и все?

Dear experts, please help. I have filtered the standard rsi with volumes and want to draw lines as channels through the points that are left, but the lines are failing.
Files:
rsi.mq4  3 kb

To draw a line, you need to look for non-zero points of the resulting buffer. Also, pay attention, I do not understand whether this is a bug or a feature, and how the compiler let this expression double v=Volume[i]>Volume[i+2]; And also the variable name should be assigned a value.

Files:
rsi1.mq4  3 kb

mInvIn:

To draw a line, you need to look for non-zero points of the resulting buffer. Also, pay attention, I do not understand whether this is a bug or a feature, and how the compiler let this expression double v=Volume[i]>Volume[i+2]; And also the variable name should be assigned a value.

The v variable will have a valid value of either 0 or 1. It all depends on the result of the comparison Volume[i]>Volume[i+2]

Good evening, I am running a trading platform in a hidden form using autoit. I understand that it's actually a MQL, but I don't know who to ask. When my younger brothers played tanks, my dad played, they didn't see it, and ttipr my older brother is always drawing something, for over 4 months, houses, foundations and so, he keeps knocking it out, I don't know how. Is there anything else you can do to make it run with the computer so it's not seen by anyone? Please!

dkfl.zrjdktdbx:
Good evening, I am running a trading platform in a hidden form using autoit. I understand that it's actually a MQL, but I don't know who to ask. When my younger brothers played tanks, my dad played, they didn't see it, and ttipr my older brother is always drawing something, for over 4 months, houses, foundations and so, he keeps knocking it out, I don't know how. Is there anything else you can do to make it run with the computer so it's not seen by anyone? Please!
You've got the wrong forum, go here: http://autoit-script.ru/