[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 519

sss2019:

Although errors 130 and 136 appear in pending buy and sell orders, error 129 only in market buy orders

check stop levels for stops

sergeev:

check the stop levels for stops

Stop levels are less than 5 pips and I put more than 50, what the hell is going on.

5 points 5-digit ?

sergeev:
5 pips 5 digits ?

Yes stop levels have nothing to do with it, I tried to put stop loss and take profit of 500 pips on a 5 digit candlestick, and still the same errors. And it's so strange, on one candle all orders are without error, and on the other there are errors.

sss2019:

Yes, stop levels have nothing to do with it, I tried to put stop loss and take profit of 500 pips on a five digit candlestick, and still the same errors. And it's so strange, on one candle all orders are without error, and on the other one errors appear.

Because you are stubborn and do not check stop levels.

Does anyone know anything about how DCs deal with scalping EAs.

My Expert Advisor is winning perfectly evenly from January till June 2011 with maximal drawdown 4.02%, lot 0.1, profit 500-600% per month. And since July it was losing perfectly and evenly for half a year.

All this is on the tester and demo account, different brokerage companies have different tests.

Andreyu:

Does anyone know anything about how DCs deal with scalping EAs.

My Expert Advisor is winning perfectly evenly from January till June 2011 with maximal drawdown 4.02%, lot 0.1, profit 500-600% per month. And since July it was losing perfectly and evenly for half a year.

All this is on the tester and demo account, different brokerage companies have different tests.

See from here.

Afternoon. I am trying to open pending orders like this:
if(Kvadrat==1)
   {
   double Lot=GetLot(MaxRisk);
   NewOrder(OP_SELLSTOP, Lot);
   NewOrder(OP_BUYSTOP, Lot);
   Kvadrat=0;
   }

int NewOrder(int Cmd,double lot)
{
 double TP=0;// тейкпрофит
 double SL=0;// стоплос
 double PR=0;// цена
 while(!IsTradeAllowed())Sleep(100);
 if(TakeProfit<MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL))  
    TakeProfit=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL);
 if(StopLoss<MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL))  
    StopLoss=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL);
 if(Cmd==OP_BUYSTOP)
   {
    PR=NormalizeDouble(MAX,Digits);
    if(TakeProfit>0)TP=NormalizeDouble(MAX+TakeProfit*Point,Digits);
    if(StopLoss>0)  SL=NormalizeDouble(MAX-StopLoss*Point,Digits);
   }
 if(Cmd==OP_SELL)
   {
    PR=NormalizeDouble(MIN,Digits);
    if(TakeProfit>0)TP=NormalizeDouble(MIN-TakeProfit*Point,Digits);
    if(StopLoss>0)  SL=NormalizeDouble(MIN+StopLoss*Point,Digits);
   }
 tic=OrderSend(Symbol(),Cmd,lot,PR,3,SL,TP,"",0,0,CLR_NONE);
 if(tic<0)Print("шибка открытия ордера:",GetLastError()); Print("Cmd-",Cmd,"Lot=",lot,"PR=",PR,"SL=",SL,"TP=",TP);
return(tic);
}
But when I test it, a lot of orders open at the right moment, although only two should open in the opposite direction. What is the error here? I have already asked this question once and Reshetov suggested it:
static int Kvadrat = 0;
This method did not help. What is the error here?

How can I set some currency pairs in the list, for example EUSUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF and make my Expert Advisor trade on these pairs in the list?

sss2019:
How can I set some currency pairs in the list, for example EUSUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF and make my Expert Advisor trade on these pairs in the list?

string